The eXiled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Slow PC market slams NVIDIA, will see 40-50% 4Q revenue drop

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
skippy

skippy

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Slow PC market slams NVIDIA, will see 40-50% 4Q revenue drop Empty
PostSubject: Slow PC market slams NVIDIA, will see 40-50% 4Q revenue drop   Slow PC market slams NVIDIA, will see 40-50% 4Q revenue drop Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Big_Monkey_Brother

Big_Monkey_Brother

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Slow PC market slams NVIDIA, will see 40-50% 4Q revenue drop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slow PC market slams NVIDIA, will see 40-50% 4Q revenue drop   Slow PC market slams NVIDIA, will see 40-50% 4Q revenue drop Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:13 pm

In the short term I wonder if this economic slowdown helps stifle the graphical prowess we're told we need in our rigs every year - I mean come on, my 8800GT is a year old and it's a dog? Sheesh! Truth is the dumbing down of PC games (here and there, Valve not the biggest offender) to console capabilities is having a greater effect of making our old hardware perform better with "new" games since the next-gen consoles are looking a bit creaky lately compared to what a new PC rig can do... hey - is this deja-vu I'm experiencing?... and the wheel turns...
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Big_Monkey_Brother/

Slow PC market slams NVIDIA, will see 40-50% 4Q revenue drop
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The eXiled :: General Discussion :: Off Topic-
Jump to: