Share | 

I kicked your ass last night on 2Fort

Go down 
AuthorMessage
krazykid

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: I kicked your ass last night on 2Fort   Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:39 am

Lets start a "last nights 2fort battle topic".

I finally got my highspeed installed monday, and lastnight I trucked my gear to my new house and hooked it up. I popped on the =UO= server because I used to ave. ping around 40-45. With my new setup, I averaged around 27!!! HELL YEAH.

So I proceeded to kick some ass. I was heavy offense in the beginning and capped a bunch of times. then chilled out as engie for the next round. For an instant respawn I was shocked to see how long my guns would stay up and kill... IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BRIDGE! I built in some dumb ass spots and they were distroying people, however the other team couldnt seem to get them down.

WarningShot came on and we haunted eachother down for hours! It is crazy how you play with someone for so long, and you know each others styles and can tell it is them coming at you! lol.

Speaking of which, did anyone invite Warningshot here yet?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nova

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: I kicked your ass last night on 2Fort   Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:08 am

warning is kristy's boy.. i dunno if she invited him..
UO is an interesting server for me.. i can play there some days and others the INSTANT spawn really gets on my last nerve.. playing engie there i got my best scores.. 29 sentry kills and like 35 kills total and 45 points... all with my gun in the spot under the grate...

another weird thing about that server.. imagine all the players they have on it daily.. when i play there i consistently win the award for best latency ~21ms... lol

i tried so hard to play TF yesterday with assclown.. but each time i tried i ran into another glitch ultimately ending up in forcing me to update my video drivers.. i dont get it.. everything has worked perfectly for months.. then they update video drivers last week.. and somehow my current video drivers become fubar.. wtf?

Anonymous: here you go Nova... brace your self, sit down and enjoy... last time you will here this...............................................
Anonymous: you were right

"man with hand in pants feels cocky all day!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
krazykid

PostSubject: Re: I kicked your ass last night on 2Fort   Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:51 am

where do you get your full stats for them? I went here http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/208.122.53.170:27015/

but only see points. no indepth shit.??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scynthus

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: I kicked your ass last night on 2Fort   Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:16 pm

Nova wrote:
UO is an interesting server for me.. i can play there some days and others the INSTANT spawn really gets on my last nerve..

I'm not a fan of "INSTANT" spawn servers... It ruins the Sniper class for 2Fort. People always complain that Snipers are a waste of a slot on the team because they just shoot at other Snipers and other stupid reasons... WELL that IS the case with instant spawns.

The joy of Sniping in 2Fort (the way I see it) is that if you win the Sniping battle against the other Sniper, then you get to reap the rewards (killing players crossing the bridge and such). However, with instant spawns, if you kill your rival you have like three seconds to take your reward before you have to worry about your rival again.

ANYWAY... I did some TF2'in last night. I kicked some ass on a 2Fort_Sniper server and went 132-132/20 Cool (K-H/D). I only play Sniper only maps when no one else is on... :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nova

Number of posts : 204

PostSubject: Re: I kicked your ass last night on 2Fort   Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:21 pm

Anonymous: here you go Nova... brace your self, sit down and enjoy... last time you will here this...............................................
Anonymous: you were right

"man with hand in pants feels cocky all day!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
krazykid

PostSubject: Re: I kicked your ass last night on 2Fort   Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:30 pm

Nova wrote:
stats for clan uo server http://clanuo.hlstatsx.com/?mode=players&game=tf

thanks... I guess i am a noobie! lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristy

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: I kicked your ass last night on 2Fort   Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:12 am

warning is my tf bff! (dont worry nova, you will always be my tf bf!!)

i haven't invited him here but i can if everyone is cool with it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.turdburglars.org
Big_Monkey_Brother

Number of posts : 183

PostSubject: Re: I kicked your ass last night on 2Fort   Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:51 am

Kristy wrote:
warning is my tf bff! (dont worry nova, you will always be my tf bf!!)

i haven't invited him here but i can if everyone is cool with it!

The more the merrier Kristy...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/Big_Monkey_Brother/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I kicked your ass last night on 2Fort   

Back to top Go down

I kicked your ass last night on 2Fort
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The eXiled :: Game Talk :: Team Fortress 2-
Jump to: