The eXiled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wildfire deleted my intro post on the "wrong forum"

Go down 
+6
Ocean_NB
ShitHeel
Faith-away
Big_Monkey_Brother
Nova
Xyless
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Xyless

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Wildfire deleted my intro post on the "wrong forum" Empty
PostSubject: Wildfire deleted my intro post on the "wrong forum"   Wildfire deleted my intro post on the "wrong forum" Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:50 pm

Hey, I'm me, if you don't know who I am, you probably haven't played with me (or you're Kristy *rimshot*). I either go by Xyless or Captain Falcon (or whatever I choose). I'm best at punching.

My favorite character on L4D is Francis, as his vocalize options are the best.
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Wildfire deleted my intro post on the "wrong forum"   Wildfire deleted my intro post on the "wrong forum" Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:49 am

dude most know you as the crazy dude that punches.. i know you as the crazy dude that punches.. and the crazy dude that yells at me.. sends me dirty messages of hate.. then messages of wtf was i saying.. you are the dude that says i disagree with you.. then gets more info and says maybe you're right.. imho you're a a kid with maturity and balance.. i know i hurt you today and for that i am sorry.. i am selfish about maintaining what we have and do not want it to change into something trivial and unimportant.. i do not want to argue over everything.. i want people to bust my balls and your balls and their balls and laugh.. YOU'VE been welcomed here for who you are.. some people are NOT welcome here for who they are.

i hope you understand.
Back to top Go down
Big_Monkey_Brother

Big_Monkey_Brother

Number of posts : 183

PostSubject: Re: Wildfire deleted my intro post on the "wrong forum"   Wildfire deleted my intro post on the "wrong forum" Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:53 am

Welcome Xyless - in case you didn't see my entries in the shoutbox:

# Xyless "Wait, why was *I* booted from eXiled?"

# Big_Monkey_Brother "Xyless - it was a bit of a process problem: Link

# Big_Monkey_Brother "you're supposed to get access to the Steam group after you get your membership - nothing to do with you personally... gotta follow the bureaucracy man! (what little we have)"

MAN shouldn't have been able to add you to the group but that's yet another Steam bug I guess... only Gurtman, Nova and Ocean are setup to add folks to that group.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Big_Monkey_Brother/
Faith-away

Faith-away

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Wildfire deleted my intro post on the "wrong forum"   Wildfire deleted my intro post on the "wrong forum" Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:18 am

If the above post by Nova wasn't a drunk post, I don't know what is.
Back to top Go down
ShitHeel

ShitHeel

Number of posts : 152

PostSubject: Re: Wildfire deleted my intro post on the "wrong forum"   Wildfire deleted my intro post on the "wrong forum" Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:21 am

*Puts arm around Xyless, slurs words*

"Dude, I fucking love you, man, you're like THE Guy...Falcon Paunch....har-har!!"

There Faith, how was that one??
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

Number of posts : 204

PostSubject: Re: Wildfire deleted my intro post on the "wrong forum"   Wildfire deleted my intro post on the "wrong forum" Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:05 am

Faith-away wrote:
If the above post by Nova wasn't a drunk post, I don't know what is.

this may or may not be accurate..
there's just no way to tell =)
Back to top Go down
Xyless

PostSubject: Re: Wildfire deleted my intro post on the "wrong forum"   Wildfire deleted my intro post on the "wrong forum" Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:12 am

Nova wrote:
dude most know you as the crazy dude that punches.. i know you as the crazy dude that punches.. and the crazy dude that yells at me.. sends me dirty messages of hate.. then messages of wtf was i saying.. you are the dude that says i disagree with you.. then gets more info and says maybe you're right.. imho you're a a kid with maturity and balance.. i know i hurt you today and for that i am sorry.. i am selfish about maintaining what we have and do not want it to change into something trivial and unimportant.. i do not want to argue over everything.. i want people to bust my balls and your balls and their balls and laugh.. YOU'VE been welcomed here for who you are.. some people are NOT welcome here for who they are.

i hope you understand.
I still don't understand why he was banned the moment he joined. Stood up for you more than any other person (without getting banned), and has been a constant player since the server popped up (he's why I found the server originally). Obviously he complains and whines a lot, but that's because he sometimes uses TF2 as an emotional release (his life kinda is in a financial hole and TF2 was the last game he could afford to buy).

But I guess if you really don't want him, you don't want him, and that's that.
Back to top Go down
Ocean_NB
Admin
Ocean_NB

Number of posts : 188

PostSubject: Re: Wildfire deleted my intro post on the "wrong forum"   Wildfire deleted my intro post on the "wrong forum" Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:22 am

Xyles, he is not banned from the 2Fort server, but is is from the forums. He has TF2 skills, and when he is in the right mood, he is fun to play with. I he wants to play on 2Fort, he is more than welcome, but best behavior is expected. Note that Nova has zero patients when it comes to him, and also has Admin on 2Fort. (Fair warning).

It is too bad that one of your friends can not join you here (we know the feeling thx to CoN), but the needs of the many... bla... bla... bla.
Back to top Go down
https://exiled.forumotion.net
MAN

MAN

Number of posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: Wildfire deleted my intro post on the "wrong forum"   Wildfire deleted my intro post on the "wrong forum" Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:49 am

Quote :
MAN shouldn't have been able to add you to the group but that's yet another Steam bug I guess... only Gurtman, Nova and Ocean are setup to add folks to that group.

And Nova was there when I did it, he didn't stop me...

But it makes complete sense and it is how it should be..

Last edited by MAN on Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
krazykid

krazykid

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Wildfire deleted my intro post on the "wrong forum"   Wildfire deleted my intro post on the "wrong forum" Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:55 am

Xyless wrote:

i (his life kinda is in a financial hole and TF2 was the last game he could afford to buy).

Huh??? How can a 20 yearold college kid be in a financial hole? Bottome line is, life is full of ball busters. If someone cant take it for what it is, then they will never go anywhere.

case and point, my Project lead here at work busts my balls every day... and I do it right back and we have a great time and enjoy work. Outsiders drop jaws when we go at it, knowing his position in the chain of command and mine...

give and take... some are not cut out for it.

Mehhh
Back to top Go down
Xyless

PostSubject: Re: Wildfire deleted my intro post on the "wrong forum"   Wildfire deleted my intro post on the "wrong forum" Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:01 pm

krazykid wrote:
Xyless wrote:

i (his life kinda is in a financial hole and TF2 was the last game he could afford to buy).

Huh??? How can a 20 yearold college kid be in a financial hole? Bottome line is, life is full of ball busters. If someone cant take it for what it is, then they will never go anywhere.

case and point, my Project lead here at work busts my balls every day... and I do it right back and we have a great time and enjoy work. Outsiders drop jaws when we go at it, knowing his position in the chain of command and mine...

give and take... some are not cut out for it.

Mehhh
He's not in college. He had a job at Circuit City for a few years, but he never got promoted. If I remember correctly, his CC either had layoffs or was closed down, as he lost his job. Now he lives solely off of what he scrounges, which includes him only eating spaghetti every 3 days or so, since that's all he can afford. Also, since he's in NJ (yes, lol NJ) he's in pretty much the worst place for jobs and relationships.
Back to top Go down
krazykid

krazykid

PostSubject: Re: Wildfire deleted my intro post on the "wrong forum"   Wildfire deleted my intro post on the "wrong forum" Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:06 pm

I could have swarn he said he was in a college dorm. What ever the case is. it doesnt really matter.

it is the interwebz.
Back to top Go down
Ocean_NB
Admin
Ocean_NB

PostSubject: Re: Wildfire deleted my intro post on the "wrong forum"   Wildfire deleted my intro post on the "wrong forum" Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:09 pm

krazykid wrote:
I could have swarn he said he was in a college dorm. What ever the case is. it doesnt really matter.

it is the interwebz.

And there is always work for untrained individuals, if you want it. No sad stories about someone not working out of pride.
Back to top Go down
Xyless

PostSubject: Re: Wildfire deleted my intro post on the "wrong forum"   Wildfire deleted my intro post on the "wrong forum" Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:17 pm

Also, pardon me if I'm a bit emotional. My girlfriend suddenly broke off our relationship on Saturday, and I'm still feeling pretty dead inside.
Back to top Go down
krazykid

krazykid

PostSubject: Re: Wildfire deleted my intro post on the "wrong forum"   Wildfire deleted my intro post on the "wrong forum" Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:19 pm

shitty deal dude... sorry to hear that.

Hope things work out, but if they dont... there are alot of hotties out ther now a days!
Back to top Go down
Big_Monkey_Brother

Big_Monkey_Brother

Number of posts : 183

PostSubject: Re: Wildfire deleted my intro post on the "wrong forum"   Wildfire deleted my intro post on the "wrong forum" Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:29 pm

Xyless wrote:
Also, pardon me if I'm a bit emotional. My girlfriend suddenly broke off our relationship on Saturday, and I'm still feeling pretty dead inside.
Sorry to hear that Xyless -
Griff just went thru a similar thing - if you're in his area (Virginia) I'm sure he could help you forget your woes... Sir Griffin style...
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Big_Monkey_Brother/
MAN

MAN

PostSubject: Re: Wildfire deleted my intro post on the "wrong forum"   Wildfire deleted my intro post on the "wrong forum" Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:40 pm

lol, I wish griff would make ME feel better griff style... Sad
Back to top Go down
Faith-away

Faith-away

Number of posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: Wildfire deleted my intro post on the "wrong forum"   Wildfire deleted my intro post on the "wrong forum" Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:59 pm

I assume you guys don't mean dick in the ass right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wildfire deleted my intro post on the "wrong forum"   Wildfire deleted my intro post on the "wrong forum" Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 2:10 pm

Faith-away wrote:

Weed in the bowl more than likely...
Back to top Go down
Ocean_NB
Admin
Ocean_NB

PostSubject: Re: Wildfire deleted my intro post on the "wrong forum"   Wildfire deleted my intro post on the "wrong forum" Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 2:12 pm

Lugburz wrote:
Faith-away wrote:

Those two things are not mutually exclusive, Lugz.
Back to top Go down
Xyless

PostSubject: Re: Wildfire deleted my intro post on the "wrong forum"   Wildfire deleted my intro post on the "wrong forum" Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 2:12 pm

It's why I've been playing a record amount of hours on L4D (record for me anyway) recently. ~24 hours since Saturday.

...it's amazing how much power zombie massacres can have on a person's emotions.
Back to top Go down
MAN

MAN

PostSubject: Re: Wildfire deleted my intro post on the "wrong forum"   Wildfire deleted my intro post on the "wrong forum" Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 2:13 pm

Lugburz wrote:
Faith-away wrote:

...I meant the dick in the ass. Sorry for the confusion.
Back to top Go down
Sir Griffin

Sir Griffin

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Wildfire deleted my intro post on the "wrong forum"   Wildfire deleted my intro post on the "wrong forum" Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 3:10 pm

Who edited my shit?

LOLZ FAITH, YEAH, DICK IN THE ASS, YEAH.

For the record, I have never used my drugs to help my chances of deflowering a young maiden.

Last edited by Sir Griffin on Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kristy

Kristy

Number of posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: Wildfire deleted my intro post on the "wrong forum"   Wildfire deleted my intro post on the "wrong forum" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:49 am

Hey dood. Sorry to hear about the gf thing. that sucks. i wish you the best. and i will try to remember who you are, its just that whole name change thing really throws me off big time. i will try to remember at least one of your names!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.turdburglars.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wildfire deleted my intro post on the "wrong forum"   Wildfire deleted my intro post on the "wrong forum" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wildfire deleted my intro post on the "wrong forum"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The eXiled :: General Discussion :: Introductions-
Jump to: