The eXiled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why teamstacking sucks

Go down 
+2
Nova
Cowboy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cowboy

Cowboy

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Why teamstacking sucks Empty
PostSubject: Why teamstacking sucks   Why teamstacking sucks Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 12:09 am

Ask Ocean:) And I could have swore he said he liked to be spanked. LOL Good fun last night killing some dudes I haven't seen in a while.
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

Number of posts : 204

PostSubject: Re: Why teamstacking sucks   Why teamstacking sucks Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 12:54 am

dirty dirty dirty cowboy.. i came here to send ocean a pm apologizing for laughing at him (i really thought he was kidding) but this is more fun =)
Back to top Go down
Big_Monkey_Brother

Big_Monkey_Brother

Number of posts : 183

PostSubject: Re: Why teamstacking sucks   Why teamstacking sucks Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:41 am

Jeez I never saw Ocean ragequit before! I've been on the underdog team before so I know what it's like - didn't know it was that bad otherwise I would have switched - what threw me off was the Ocean is just so good... I mean c'mon, he needs help but not that much! By 10pm tuna and other killers were on the other team so the good times for red ended anyhow...

Sorry Ocean!
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Big_Monkey_Brother/
Ocean_NB
Admin
Ocean_NB

Number of posts : 188

PostSubject: Re: Why teamstacking sucks   Why teamstacking sucks Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:45 am

Back to top Go down
https://exiled.forumotion.net
Baby~J

Baby~J

Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: Why teamstacking sucks   Why teamstacking sucks Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:52 am

Yea Sorry man I should have switched. To bad we cannot all be on the same team but then who would play us HaHaha. Having said that we really got our asses kicked that last round I think the missing ingredient was a Demo. I know Gurt and i were not it LOL
Back to top Go down
Baby~J

Baby~J

Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: Why teamstacking sucks   Why teamstacking sucks Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 9:20 am

Yea I also would like to bitch about probably about the first time I had you dominated then I come running out of the base and notice this demo running at me launching stickies. I was like fuck run away then you blow me up like 2sec before the winning cap. I should have just waited in the base LOL I hope that gave you some cheer last night!
Back to top Go down
ShitHeel

ShitHeel

Number of posts : 152

PostSubject: Re: Why teamstacking sucks   Why teamstacking sucks Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 9:32 am

Sorry Ocean =(

We'll have to try harder to avoid situations like that. Being guests on that server and not having Voiceall makes it a bit trickier.
Back to top Go down
Ocean_NB
Admin
Ocean_NB

Number of posts : 188

PostSubject: Re: Why teamstacking sucks   Why teamstacking sucks Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 9:49 am

... meh. I was in a blah mood to start last night, and when the only player I knew on the team (skippy) quit 15min into the night my team got dead quiet. Seansie showed up a bit latter, but the wanker still has no mic, so things remained quiet. After 6 consecutive matches, all lasting about 10-15 min each, and our team not capping a single intel, I was brimming w/ hate, and done. I figured I quit before I started whining too bad and trash my headset Razz

I despise being pinned in my own base, I like to run offense, but every time I left it, a spy would walk out w/ the intel. How the fuck does a spy make it out of your base and all the way to his own intel room, briefcase in hand, w/o dying? That is some broke-ass defense that allows that to happen. A scout rush is bad enuff, but > 3 caps against us was a spy going coast to coast.
Back to top Go down
https://exiled.forumotion.net
ShitHeel

ShitHeel

Number of posts : 152

PostSubject: Re: Why teamstacking sucks   Why teamstacking sucks Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 9:53 am

Yeah, that Bruce Campbell guy was having an amazing night as spy.

You know if you ever go Ryuhi-style on your headset there will be no end to us clowning you!! tee-hee
Back to top Go down
Cowboy

Cowboy

Number of posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: Why teamstacking sucks   Why teamstacking sucks Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 10:09 am

yah, I have been on the other end of it a lot before I stopped playing CON, and it does tend to take the wind out of your sails for sure. End up on a team with 6 snipers and 10 pyros all trying to get their achievements vs. everyone in Exile:) Kind of a lopsided battle:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why teamstacking sucks   Why teamstacking sucks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why teamstacking sucks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The eXiled :: Game Talk :: Team Fortress 2-
Jump to: