thank you!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kristy

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: thank you!!!!   Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:21 am

hey guys,

thanks so much for playing on my server tonight! it was nice to see people on it. i had a great time and i hope you all did too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.turdburglars.org
Ocean_NB
Admin

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: thank you!!!!   Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:56 am

Thx for accommodating us (2fort). The .gc boys are always fun to game with, nice bunch of lads. I'm sure we'll be back... it's likely our new home Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://exiled.forumotion.net
ShitHeel

Number of posts : 152

PostSubject: Re: thank you!!!!   Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:37 am

I had a blast, it's been a while since we've had some quality TF2 games. The "Gay Cowboys" are A-OK in my book!

And Cowboy, if not for occasionally running into you, I'd never even know you were there. We gotta start a "get Cowboy a mic" fund Laughing

I know this sounds dickish, but I kinda got a kick out of seeing CoN trying to populate and only making it to 10 players while we had that server jumping.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ocean_NB
Admin

PostSubject: Re: thank you!!!!   Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:00 am

I already gave Cowboy a mic, but his wife won't give him permission to use it... hahaha... testicles in her purse. He has two young kids, a big mouth, and lives in an apartment. Woke the kids too many times, and the wife revoked his talking privileges.

Seansie on the other hand has no reason not to get his ass up to the mall and pick up a new mic.
Back to top Go down
Nova

Number of posts : 204

PostSubject: Re: thank you!!!!   Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:13 am

speaking of seansie that fucker... he did something i didnt expect.. well i kinda did.. but i didnt realize he would be able to pull it off..
i was thru their sewers and i am super aggressive.. and i see seansie as engie attempting to lure me up the steps.. i remembered someone saying the sentry was under the grate.. so i got really cocky thinking ok sure lure me up the steps to your gun under the grate.. YOU wont make it... ya know first time playing with someone you just KNOW you're gonna own them and teach them what's what!
so first time i didnt follow him... then he gets a little closer so i charge him and am thinking now i got you.... i start getting closer as i'm running up the stairs when i start getting wacked by a gun that was at the top of the sewers...

that was just perfect lol
well done seansie!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cowboy

Number of posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: thank you!!!!   Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:27 am

yah, I have a huge mouth and got my mic priveliges revoked:) I like to stay at home on defence most of the time unless we have a lot of engines and campy demos, so if you guys ever see me outside the base, 80% of the time, its a spy:).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ocean_NB
Admin

PostSubject: Re: thank you!!!!   Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:29 am

[TFP]Cowboy wrote:
yah, I have a huge mouth and got my mic priveliges revoked:) I like to stay at home on defence most of the time unless we have a lot of engines and campy demos, so if you guys ever see me outside the base, 80% of the time, its a spy:).

The other 20% of the time, he's lost and looking for his way back into the base.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thank you!!!!   

Back to top Go down

thank you!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The eXiled :: Game Talk :: Team Fortress 2-
Jump to: