The eXiled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TF2 Update Ideas

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FHCtyler21

FHCtyler21

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-01-18

TF2 Update Ideas Empty
PostSubject: TF2 Update Ideas   TF2 Update Ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 3:13 pm

I believe we had one of these "somewhere else" so I thought I'd bring it back since as I said, we have some quality players on this server and I'm sure we can come up with some good suggestions for game play. Here's a couple I'll toss out there:

-Bring back feign death for spies
Always thought this was interesting and could be useful to the right people, especially when used along the w/ cloaking.

-Possibly a little more health for the engy
Not a big upgrade, maybe just up to 150 or something, but it seems in the article that even the TF2 team worries about them getting steamrolled with their sentries. Could at least give them a little more of a fighting chance.

-(Just for me) Get rid of the sticky shooting bs
For obvious reasons. First the pyro can blow them back at you, now they can be shot. Only good for idiots spamming the battlements so the snipers can do a little house cleaning.

*More from me later Cool

*Edit
Not much more to add yet, but just thought to toss on that Valve wants something new to possibly replace the disguise. Again, going back to the article, they think it has just about run it's course which is interesting.
Back to top Go down
krazykid

krazykid

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-12-12

TF2 Update Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: TF2 Update Ideas   TF2 Update Ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 4:22 pm

Engie: Sentry gun should be able to rotate a few extra degrees and be slightly quicker to latch on and target the enemy. It is bull shit that a scout and pyro can run at a gun and circle it a few times and kill it. Also it is way too easy for a solder or demo to strafe-shoot-strafe-strafe shoot- strafe-strafe shoot...

Demo: land mine or trip bombs. make it so that they are limited to 2 well placed stickies, only so far away from the trip device. The trip device has a clasic red laser that you have to look for... and that cant be placed less than about 6 inches from the ground.

Spy: Time bombs. Maybe the same physical size as a pipe-bomb, and have a 10 second timer. They also should not be able to be placed while cloaked or in disguise... ie you cant walk up to a sentry and stick it on a wall neer it.

Scout: Backflips. Just becasue it would be cool as hell to see a scout do a gainer off the battlement. lol
Back to top Go down
pepple84

pepple84

Number of posts : 20
SteamID * : 0:1:1958341
Registration date : 2009-02-02

TF2 Update Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: TF2 Update Ideas   TF2 Update Ideas Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:51 am

engie: uber from a dispenser, could save your sg from ubers from medics

and tyler the only time people shoot stickies is for camping demos in sewers Razz
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-12-09

TF2 Update Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: TF2 Update Ideas   TF2 Update Ideas Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:53 am

krazykid wrote:
Scout: Backflips. Just becasue it would be cool as hell to see a scout do a gainer off the battlement. lol

winnar!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TF2 Update Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: TF2 Update Ideas   TF2 Update Ideas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TF2 Update Ideas
Page 1 of 1