The eXiled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ocean_NB
Admin
Ocean_NB

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Avatar - The last Flash Bender Empty
PostSubject: Avatar - The last Flash Bender   Avatar - The last Flash Bender Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 9:35 am

There's been some talk about my avatar, so I thought I would post the collection.

Avatar - The last Flash Bender Th.f1d74d1336
Back to top Go down
https://exiled.forumotion.net
ShitHeel

ShitHeel

Number of posts : 152

PostSubject: Re: Avatar - The last Flash Bender   Avatar - The last Flash Bender Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 9:40 am

Most interesting characters:

The guy in the middle with the black/pink leotard thing and bottom left, the homeless-looking dude. I think we need more info on them =)
Back to top Go down
Ocean_NB
Admin
Ocean_NB

Number of posts : 188

PostSubject: Re: Avatar - The last Flash Bender   Avatar - The last Flash Bender Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 10:08 am

lol.

The guy in the middle with the black/pink leotard looks like a skinnier Jim The Anvil Neidhart, so i thought I'd do him up in wrestling garb. The homeless looking dude is not a friend, but a friend of a friend that lives out by the lake where getaway. I still think I didn't capture the full extent of his creepiness.
Back to top Go down
https://exiled.forumotion.net
Baby~J

Baby~J

Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: Avatar - The last Flash Bender   Avatar - The last Flash Bender Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 1:48 pm

Those are great. I remember seeing some of those on your antfarm group. If you ever have an itching to do anymore I would be happy to send you a pic. No pressure I am sure that would be time consuming and would open a big ol can of worms for ya
Back to top Go down
Seansie

Seansie

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Avatar - The last Flash Bender   Avatar - The last Flash Bender Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 12:39 pm

I love those Avatars... I laugh my ass off everytime I see "mr. creepy"... It awakens a memory of fear that I may wake up and see him standing next to my bed and I can feel the stink of cigarette smoke smothering me... Smile

Good times...
Back to top Go down
Cowboy

Cowboy

Number of posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: Avatar - The last Flash Bender   Avatar - The last Flash Bender Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 1:08 pm

yah he is one creepy dude in real life, he is just missing a windowless van and some money for gas:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar - The last Flash Bender   Avatar - The last Flash Bender Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1