The eXiled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tags for all of us?

Go down 
+6
krazykid
Ocean_NB
Nova
Harry
Baby~J
Cowboy
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Cowboy

Cowboy

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Tags for all of us? Empty
PostSubject: Tags for all of us?   Tags for all of us? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 10:36 am

I mentioned it to Ocean the other day, and if we are all gonna be tf2ing it up on a regular basis like we did in the good old CON days we should all tag up for our clique:) First off would anyone be up for that? And secondly, post some suggestions too. I'll pimp [XIL]
Back to top Go down
Baby~J

Baby~J

Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: Tags for all of us?   Tags for all of us? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 1:20 pm

I do like that! {xCoN} or {Nova} would be funny but I like that yours represents the site.
Back to top Go down
Harry

Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Tags for all of us?   Tags for all of us? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 2:58 pm

I like [XIL] Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cowboy

Cowboy

PostSubject: Re: Tags for all of us?   Tags for all of us? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 3:48 pm

{xCON} or {Nova} would be hilarious!
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

Number of posts : 204

PostSubject: Re: Tags for all of us?   Tags for all of us? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 4:20 pm

omg hilarious... someone should create a thread over at con headquarters and ask for their input in a new FAQ.. why nova should be banned.

xCON kinda gives them too much attention tho.. they'd be all high and mighty over there.. nova is funny but i dont want that sorta responsibility.. plus when my inevitable day of banning arrives you'd be looking for a new tag =)
Back to top Go down
Ocean_NB
Admin
Ocean_NB

Number of posts : 188

PostSubject: Re: Tags for all of us?   Tags for all of us? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 4:33 pm

I agree, I don't feel the need to tip our hats to CoN, and not even all of us are ex CoN members, so I would rather quietly move on.
Back to top Go down
https://exiled.forumotion.net
Harry

Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Tags for all of us?   Tags for all of us? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 4:35 pm

I'm not sure if I like the [], though... seems off to me for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Ocean_NB
Admin
Ocean_NB

PostSubject: Re: Tags for all of us?   Tags for all of us? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 4:36 pm

-XIL-
Back to top Go down
krazykid

krazykid

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Tags for all of us?   Tags for all of us? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 1:42 pm

~XiL~ sticks out too.

What ever it is I am down.
Back to top Go down
Ballsac

Ballsac

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Tags for all of us?   Tags for all of us? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:29 pm

yeah anythings is cool, but r we ever going to play tf2 again cause although l4d is a great game tf2 is the shit.
Back to top Go down
krazykid

krazykid

PostSubject: Re: Tags for all of us?   Tags for all of us? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 9:34 am

Ballsac wrote:
yeah anythings is cool, but r we ever going to play tf2 again cause although l4d is a great game tf2 is the shit.

I am a TF2 guy for life. I like more thinking and presise actions, L4D seems like more of a Spray and Pray game at times. I still like it tho.
Back to top Go down
Big_Monkey_Brother

Big_Monkey_Brother

Number of posts : 183

PostSubject: Re: Tags for all of us?   Tags for all of us? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:03 am

krazykid wrote:
I am a TF2 guy for life. I like more thinking and presise actions, L4D seems like more of a Spray and Pray game at times. I still like it tho.
Expect debates on that bold statement KrazyKid! LFD (VS, and especially on Co-Op Expert mode) requires strategy & planning to be successful and is even more dependant on teamwork than TF2. Agreed tho, that TF2 provides more variety and gaming value. Can't we like both! Can't we all just get along!

santa
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Big_Monkey_Brother/
Ballsac

Ballsac

PostSubject: Re: Tags for all of us?   Tags for all of us? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:38 pm

agreed it does take a lot of strategy to play on expert but that is only with 3 other guys while playing tf2 u can play way more and with strategy
Back to top Go down
Sir Griffin

Sir Griffin

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Tags for all of us?   Tags for all of us? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 12:44 am

I like our exile name, but our tag should be: -ISH

I'M SO HOOD
Back to top Go down
Ocean_NB
Admin
Ocean_NB

PostSubject: Re: Tags for all of us?   Tags for all of us? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 1:28 am

no tags = team stacking on pubs = fun
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

Number of posts : 204

PostSubject: Re: Tags for all of us?   Tags for all of us? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 3:13 pm

omg that was crazy fun even tho the scoring system was totally off!
Back to top Go down
krazykid

krazykid

PostSubject: Re: Tags for all of us?   Tags for all of us? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:05 pm

Ocean_NB wrote:
no tags = team stacking on pubs = fun

Very good point. I still think we should all tag up and kick some chuck norris ass
Back to top Go down
Ballsac

Ballsac

PostSubject: Re: Tags for all of us?   Tags for all of us? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 6:21 pm

maybe one day we set up a game against our Norris enemies to show them who is wearing the pants
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tags for all of us?   Tags for all of us? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 7:49 pm

I like the look and tone of XIL (dashes or other flourishes, either is fine). Just tossing in my 2cents, even as a self initiated noob to the group :-p
Back to top Go down
krazykid

krazykid

PostSubject: Re: Tags for all of us?   Tags for all of us? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:24 am

Can we decide on a tag? I WANT TO REP MY HOOD!!
Back to top Go down
Ocean_NB
Admin
Ocean_NB

PostSubject: Re: Tags for all of us?   Tags for all of us? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:29 am

krazykid wrote:
Can we decide on a tag? I WANT TO REP MY HOOD!!

If we are gonna do one, I like =XIL=

But keep in mind that once we tag up, we are gonna be bitched at in pubs for team stacking, and for the first time in a long time (time on CoN) I can play on the same team as all my buddies, and I like it. So i have my reservations.
Back to top Go down
ShitHeel

ShitHeel

Number of posts : 152

PostSubject: Re: Tags for all of us?   Tags for all of us? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:36 am

Maybe do it like this =XiL= so it doesn't look like Roman Numerals.

Also, I say we wait until if/when Kristy's server lease runs out and we start an official one of our own that we admin and stuff. Just my .02 cents....
Back to top Go down
Ocean_NB
Admin
Ocean_NB

PostSubject: Re: Tags for all of us?   Tags for all of us? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:37 am

Gurtman wrote:
Maybe do it like this =XiL= so it doesn't look like Roman Numerals.

Also, I say we wait until if/when Kristy's server lease runs out and we start an official one of our own that we admin and stuff. Just my .02 cents....

Agreed. Tags w/o a server w/ our name on it is kind of weak.
Back to top Go down
krazykid

krazykid

PostSubject: Re: Tags for all of us?   Tags for all of us? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:45 am

=XiL= looks good.

I agree on the team stacking thing, and we should get our own home aswel.

I find my self playing on the UO server. They usually have 3-6 UO guys on when I am there. they are GOOD! I dont see them complaining of team stacking, but I could see how noob pubs might. But my only answer would be, "LEARN HOW TO PLAY AS A TEAM. Just becasuse a few friends are on one team doesnt mean you have to suck."

lol
Back to top Go down
Ocean_NB
Admin
Ocean_NB

PostSubject: Re: Tags for all of us?   Tags for all of us? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:49 am

krazykid wrote:
=XiL= looks good.

I agree on the team stacking thing, and we should get our own home aswel.

I find my self playing on the UO server. They usually have 3-6 UO guys on when I am there. they are GOOD! I dont see them complaining of team stacking, but I could see how noob pubs might. But my only answer would be, "LEARN HOW TO PLAY AS A TEAM. Just becasuse a few friends are on one team doesnt mean you have to suck."

lol

It does when the few friends are us, and we're that kind of fuckin' awesome... and all 13-15 on a team have the same tag. And yes, we have had 13-15 on the same team in the past few weeks, w/ 2-3 on the other team at the same time... WELL DONE, BOYOS, way to come out en mass.
Back to top Go down
Big_Monkey_Brother

Big_Monkey_Brother

PostSubject: Re: Tags for all of us?   Tags for all of us? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:06 am

I'd vote for no tags (at least for now) - I'm with Ocean - no tag lets us play together without too much conspicuousness...
Back to top Go down
Ocean_NB
Admin
Ocean_NB

PostSubject: Re: Tags for all of us?   Tags for all of us? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:09 am

Big_Monkey_Brother wrote:
I'd vote for no tags (at least for now) - I'm with Ocean - no tag lets us play together without too much conspicuousness...

"conspicuousness"... how much did that word cost ya? It's not that smrt a grup, college boy, keep it simple. I don't have time to Google every other word in your post Razz
Back to top Go down
Cowboy

Cowboy

PostSubject: Re: Tags for all of us?   Tags for all of us? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 2:40 pm

Yah, that sounds like a plan. Once we have a server to rampage of our own, then we can tag up. I like the teamplay too on pubs:)
Back to top Go down
Big_Monkey_Brother

Big_Monkey_Brother

PostSubject: Re: Tags for all of us?   Tags for all of us? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 8:56 pm

Ocean_NB wrote:
"conspicuousness"... how much did that word cost ya? It's not that smrt a grup, college boy, keep it simple. I don't have time to Google every other word in your post Razz

I questioned whether it was even a word, but the forum spell checker fixed my original crappy spelling so that confirmed it for me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tags for all of us?   Tags for all of us? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tags for all of us?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The eXiled :: General Discussion :: Off Topic-
Jump to: