The eXiled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Must Have!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ocean_NB
Admin
Ocean_NB

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2008-12-09

A Must Have! Empty
PostSubject: A Must Have!   A Must Have! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 8:55 am

Back to top Go down
https://exiled.forumotion.net

A Must Have! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Must Have!   A Must Have! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:33 am

I loved this video. At the time, Nova had just bought his Western Digital media box and all I could think of was him pointing a remote at his TV shouting "fuck.... Fuck.... FUCK!"

Another great one (if you haven't seen it yet) is the "Macbook Wheel"
Back to top Go down
Big_Monkey_Brother

Big_Monkey_Brother

Number of posts : 183

A Must Have! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Must Have!   A Must Have! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:40 am

I'm happy to say my WD TV black box works just as it was advertised to work. I can appreciate the irony in the video however.

I used to work on rockets (of a sort) 10 years ago so maybe I could be considered one of those rocket scientists mentioned in the video who have no problems getting their fucking pieces of shit to work...
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Big_Monkey_Brother/
Nova

Nova

Number of posts : 204

A Must Have! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Must Have!   A Must Have! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:43 am

Lugburz wrote:
I loved this video. At the time, Nova had just bought his Western Digital media box and all I could think of was him pointing a remote at his TV shouting "fuck.... Fuck.... FUCK!"

"everything is just a few hundred clicks away" =)
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

A Must Have! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Must Have!   A Must Have! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:44 am

Big_Monkey_Brother wrote:
I'm happy to say my WD TV black box works just as it was advertised to work. I can appreciate the irony in the video however.

my black box also works quite well.. it has reinvigorated my appreciation for movies.
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

A Must Have! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Must Have!   A Must Have! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:45 am

a general thought on onion videos is they are always 45 seconds to a minute too long.
Back to top Go down

A Must Have! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Must Have!   A Must Have! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:49 am

Nova wrote:
Lugburz wrote:

"everything is just a few hundred clicks away" =)

What's amazing is the one slogan on the banner at the Macbook Wheel demo, "One wheel, endless possibilities". It's such an Apple'esque statement, so perfect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Must Have! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Must Have!   A Must Have! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Must Have!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The eXiled :: General Discussion :: Off Topic-
Jump to: