The eXiled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Graphical Failure

Go down 
+2
Nova
Frank_is_game
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Frank_is_game

Frank_is_game

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Graphical Failure Empty
PostSubject: Graphical Failure   Graphical Failure Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:31 am

So last night i got this graphical glitch that was new to me. I get glitches all the time and will post one as soon as it happens again to capture.

Graphical Failure 00505533
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Graphical Failure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphical Failure   Graphical Failure Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:34 am

that's pretty cool.. i get them now and then but for me its either the whiteblack wireframe or some purple shit..
Back to top Go down
Big_Monkey_Brother

Big_Monkey_Brother

Number of posts : 183

Graphical Failure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphical Failure   Graphical Failure Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:37 am

Wow Frank that is trippy, and doesn't look terribly different than your avatar, all psychedelic-like. I have only ever seen the door and water wireframe glitch myself.

Could your aimbot and wallhacks be causing the problem?
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Big_Monkey_Brother/
Scynthus

Scynthus

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Graphical Failure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphical Failure   Graphical Failure Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:03 pm

Damn that is awesome. I haven't seen that one before. Looks like the dark areas are from the focused lighting.
Back to top Go down
Frank_is_game

Frank_is_game

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Graphical Failure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphical Failure   Graphical Failure Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 3:21 pm

Graphical Failure 00505730
Back to top Go down

Graphical Failure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphical Failure   Graphical Failure Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 4:10 pm

Frank, I've seen screenshots like these posted before when people's GPU's are overheating. Have you overclocked your processor? Whats the airflow like in your case? Your graphics card(s) might be running too hot.
Back to top Go down
krazykid

krazykid

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Graphical Failure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphical Failure   Graphical Failure Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 5:37 pm

yeah that could be it... log the temps while you play the game for a bit. keep it under 70c, for ref. my GTX260 c216 is over clocked and it doesnt see anything over 56c.
Back to top Go down
Big_Monkey_Brother

Big_Monkey_Brother

Number of posts : 183

Graphical Failure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphical Failure   Graphical Failure Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 5:50 pm

Looks like you may have fried your GPU Frank - even though you got a new cooler the damage was done... I'd start shopping for a new vidcard!
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Big_Monkey_Brother/
smuggler

smuggler

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Graphical Failure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphical Failure   Graphical Failure Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 7:46 pm

Frank,

What's the model of your video card? I had a BFG video card overheat on me. They replaced it with a faster card/more memory for free.

Maybe you'll get lucky and your vid card maker has some kind of warranty.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pompetti.com
Sponsored content

Graphical Failure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphical Failure   Graphical Failure Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Graphical Failure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The eXiled :: Game Talk :: Team Fortress 2-
Jump to: