The eXiled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

tank inside helicopter?

Go down 
+2
Ocean_NB
Nova
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nova

Nova

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-12-09

tank inside helicopter? Empty
PostSubject: tank inside helicopter?   tank inside helicopter? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 2:44 pm

ok so what the hell happened last night?
we were looking pretty good at the end... we had dealt with tank #1.. then faith (tank #2) falls off the building immediately (LOL)... and we are on our way to chopper screaming like little girls.... then a boomer gets me (i shot him yes that was dumb) and i'm fighting off the zombies making my way up ramp.. jump in the chopper.. and breath a sigh of... wait what the fuck... gogogo.. nope.. another tank comes and starts whacking us while we're IN the chopper.. we finally fly away.. with no points... fail.
Back to top Go down
Ocean_NB
Admin
Ocean_NB

Number of posts : 188

PostSubject: Re: tank inside helicopter?   tank inside helicopter? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 2:59 pm

Yea, that was fucked up. I never made it in the chopper, i was back to back w/ the Tank, fighting off the horde. I still had lots of health, but the chopper flew away anyways... WTF?
Back to top Go down
https://exiled.forumotion.net
Faith-aw

PostSubject: Re: tank inside helicopter?   tank inside helicopter? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 7:26 pm

Haha, I think the chopper can only be around for so long before the pilot says "Fuck it" and leaves.
As for the tank in the chopper, I was cracking up because I was so glad that Blood made up for me falling off the building immediately after spawning as the tank. That was a good game even though the score was lopsided in the end I thought.
Back to top Go down
MAN

MAN

Number of posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: tank inside helicopter?   tank inside helicopter? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 7:59 pm

Bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Harry

Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: tank inside helicopter?   tank inside helicopter? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 9:17 pm

That was hilarious. It also made me want to die.
Back to top Go down
Fati

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: tank inside helicopter?   tank inside helicopter? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 9:03 pm

Man, that was a great night. Truly epic.

Faith, you're still a dumbass for falling off. (I can't wait 'til I manage to do that!)
Back to top Go down
BloodrocuteD

BloodrocuteD

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: tank inside helicopter?   tank inside helicopter? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:58 pm

Haha, I wish I was recording that. Would've been awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tank inside helicopter?   tank inside helicopter? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tank inside helicopter?
Page 1 of 1