The eXiled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Player: BloodrocuteD has joined the game.

Go down 
+4
Kristy
Ocean_NB
Big_Monkey_Brother
BloodrocuteD
8 posters
AuthorMessage
BloodrocuteD

BloodrocuteD

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Player: BloodrocuteD has joined the game. Empty
PostSubject: Player: BloodrocuteD has joined the game.   Player: BloodrocuteD has joined the game. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 2:38 am

'ello all. Erik's the name. I'm currently attending Nassau Community College for Studio Recording Tech. I get to play with all the nobs and buttons on those big recording consoles in studios.

Also, I record my own music which kinda sucks right now but I'm getting better at guitar everyday. Smile
Back to top Go down
Big_Monkey_Brother

Big_Monkey_Brother

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Player: BloodrocuteD has joined the game.   Player: BloodrocuteD has joined the game. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:47 am

Welcome Blood - I feel another TF2 open mic nite coming... "BloodrocuteD Sings" a'la Dakine. Please entertain us!
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Big_Monkey_Brother/
Ocean_NB
Admin
Ocean_NB

Number of posts : 188

PostSubject: Re: Player: BloodrocuteD has joined the game.   Player: BloodrocuteD has joined the game. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 11:29 am

Welcome to eXiled, Blood. What took you so long Razz
Back to top Go down
https://exiled.forumotion.net
Kristy

Kristy

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Player: BloodrocuteD has joined the game.   Player: BloodrocuteD has joined the game. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 11:30 am

hey blood, nice to see you here. are you in the bahamas?
Back to top Go down
http://www.turdburglars.org
ShitHeel

ShitHeel

Number of posts : 152

PostSubject: Re: Player: BloodrocuteD has joined the game.   Player: BloodrocuteD has joined the game. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 11:31 am

Hi Blood, welcome, you and your RJD avatar can stay as long as you like What a Face
Back to top Go down
krazykid

krazykid

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Player: BloodrocuteD has joined the game.   Player: BloodrocuteD has joined the game. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 12:08 pm

BloodrocuteD wrote:
'ello all. Erik's the name. I'm currently attending Nassau Community College for Studio Recording Tech. I get to play with all the nobs and buttons on those big recording consoles in studios.

Also, I record my own music which kinda sucks right now but I'm getting better at guitar everyday. Smile

Sup dude... Nassau as in Nassau County NY??? if so you are like 30 mins from my house!
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

Number of posts : 204

PostSubject: Re: Player: BloodrocuteD has joined the game.   Player: BloodrocuteD has joined the game. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 2:38 pm

kid nassau is 30 min from your house?
i thought you were up in the boonies?

welcome blood =)
Back to top Go down
krazykid

krazykid

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Player: BloodrocuteD has joined the game.   Player: BloodrocuteD has joined the game. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 2:57 pm

Nova wrote:

welcome blood =)

LOL I am out there but my neighbors still have all their teeth!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Player: BloodrocuteD has joined the game.   Player: BloodrocuteD has joined the game. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:50 pm

krazykid wrote:
Nova wrote:

welcome blood =)

LOL I am out there but my neighbors still have all their teeth!

At least yours have all their teeth Krazy. I grew up on the Eastern Shore in Maryland. Graduating senior class at a public school? 56! It's not totally backwater, but there were definitely kids who'd go out hunting before school and come into class with blood on their camo one piece from the buck they shot that morning (which would be in their pickup outside in the parking lot). "Mudding" was a big deal, Nascar was king, and people either went crabbing w/ their fathers or joined the Future Farmers of America. Needless to say, the nerd who was into online gaming with his dial up rig was NOT someone who fit in Neutral

Toothless mother f'ers ran rampant!
Back to top Go down
BloodrocuteD

BloodrocuteD

PostSubject: Re: Player: BloodrocuteD has joined the game.   Player: BloodrocuteD has joined the game. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 11:13 pm

Thanks all. Yes I'm in NY, yes RJD rocks, and yes I am awesome. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Player: BloodrocuteD has joined the game.   Player: BloodrocuteD has joined the game. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 11:54 pm

BloodrocuteD wrote:

Welcome Blood, I've really enjoyed the co-op campaigns we've done in the past as well as TF2 fragging. If you had to classify the style of music you play, what would you say it is? (yes this will be on the quiz)
Back to top Go down
BloodrocuteD

BloodrocuteD

PostSubject: Re: Player: BloodrocuteD has joined the game.   Player: BloodrocuteD has joined the game. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 6:00 am

Lugburz wrote:
BloodrocuteD wrote:

Welcome Blood, I've really enjoyed the co-op campaigns we've done in the past as well as TF2 fragging. If you had to classify the style of music you play, what would you say it is? (yes this will be on the quiz)
Well my favorite band of all time is Iron Maiden, but my style is more thrash-oriented. My music theory teacher told me that I apparently play very much like Dave Mustaine and James Hetfield. So yeah, I'm mostly a metal rhythm guitarist, but lately I've been skipping around to different genres.
Back to top Go down
Seansie

Seansie

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Player: BloodrocuteD has joined the game.   Player: BloodrocuteD has joined the game. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 9:55 pm

Hey Blood! Just have to say your Holy Diver pic is very cool old school...
I am also a big fan of Iron Maiden... (Maiden were like my gateway-metal to heavier stuff like Metallica and Sepultura)
Cool to meet you.
Back to top Go down
BloodrocuteD

BloodrocuteD

PostSubject: Re: Player: BloodrocuteD has joined the game.   Player: BloodrocuteD has joined the game. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 2:28 am

Seansie wrote:
Hey Blood! Just have to say your Holy Diver pic is very cool old school...
I am also a big fan of Iron Maiden... (Maiden were like my gateway-metal to heavier stuff like Metallica and Sepultura)
Cool to meet you.

Nice to meet ya as well. Maiden was also my "gateway drug" in the metal genre. Nothing like the old-school bands. Actually, before I heard the song "Fear of the Dark," (in a Counter-Strike video nonetheless) I didn't listen to music much at all.

And guess who's seeing Metallica on the 29th!?
Back to top Go down
Seansie

Seansie

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Player: BloodrocuteD has joined the game.   Player: BloodrocuteD has joined the game. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 12:26 pm

Curse you Yankee bastards!!! (Can you smell my envy?) That's one thing that sucks about Eastern Canada... we rarely get to see awesome bands here. The last time Metallica played here was back in the early 90s in support of the Black album (four albums ago)... Dunno if you've ever seen them, but they kick ass live, btw.

Anyway, if you end up meeting them, tell them I said "Hi!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Player: BloodrocuteD has joined the game.   Player: BloodrocuteD has joined the game. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Player: BloodrocuteD has joined the game.
Page 1 of 1