The eXiled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nova

Nova

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-12-09

First!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: First!!!!!!!!!!!!   First!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 2:09 pm

i win!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kristy

Kristy

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-12-10

First!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First!!!!!!!!!!!!   First!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 1:49 am

and the prize is a date with this exception lady!

First!!!!!!!!!!!! Candy
Back to top Go down
http://www.turdburglars.org
Nova

Nova

Number of posts : 204

First!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First!!!!!!!!!!!!   First!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 10:45 am

i'm redoing my intro because some of you dont know the real me.. i'm a sensitive and caring person.. generous and trustworthy.. i'll say what i think but most times its just sharp dry humor i got from my mother.. if you get me then its all good but if you look too closely or think too much you're gonna get your head lopped off.. everything i say is pretty much just for a laugh.. i'm beyond hyper in my brain but attempt to contain it.. been like that all my life.. always checking myself.. sometimes it doesnt work.... i'll fight with you and be a dick but just like any family member i'll forget about it the next day.. will you?

been playing games since i could.. started on the original consoles and computers.. had some thing called the fairchild or something.. then the atari.. had the vic 20 and commodore 64 creating silly basic programs and playing cool games loaded from a tape recorder.. impossible mission best game ever.. had a paper route and used to blow all the cash i collected on asteroids and space invaders and defender-stargate.. i couldnt get enough of games.. still cannot..

played some soccer like my whole life since 5.. up until like 25 when i got into some craziness and decided to retire.. successful college career with some pro offers i decided to go the business route.. the money sucked in soccer and my bad knees forced the more logical side into action.. after that its been accountant - then computer consultant installing and servicing financial systems - where i met my current employer an italian furniture designer/importer/exporter where i've been vp operations for the past 12 years...

been playing fps games since doom2 on the network.. picked it up right away and what a blast.. i remember driving home right after a session and feeling like all fucked up.. cant explain.. played on ny dwango as MrClark DMing nightly.. then quake and 250-400 pings.. never a lpb.. then QWTF.. then CS (fucking hated this game).. ran a successful clan.. then some dude in our clan was accused of cheating in a playoff game and i vigorously defended him until it turned out he did cheat.. fucking idiot.. so i bailed on fps for a while and was afk for a few years until tf2 came out.. and here we are today..
Back to top Go down
Kristy

Kristy

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-12-10

First!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First!!!!!!!!!!!!   First!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:22 pm

Merry Christmas a month later, Nova. Smile Thank you for that in-depth, personal introduction. I really enjoyed reading it and learning more about you. I was a hardcore commodore 64 gamer at the age of... about 6 I want to say. I certainly shared that passion, as well as with FPS's and RPG's. Nice to learn more about a friend when you forget that you don't know everything about them yet Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.turdburglars.org
Scynthus

Scynthus

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-01-05

First!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First!!!!!!!!!!!!   First!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:04 pm

My first FPS was Duke Nukem on... w/e console it was on... (Nintendo? Sega? can't remember >.<) Then I got hooked into RTS's thanks to Blizzard's StarCraft which then led to Warcraft, and eventually Blizzard's RPG, Diablo. <3 Blizzard.

Congratz on running a successful CS clan Nova. Must have been hard in the beginning and overall. It's a shame that a member blew it all for you.

A good intro indeed Smile
Back to top Go down
Big_Monkey_Brother

Big_Monkey_Brother

Number of posts : 183

First!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First!!!!!!!!!!!!   First!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:26 pm

My 1st FPS was shareware bought Id software Wolfenstein 3d, and then in 92 DOOM - which shook my world... my lowly 16MHz 386 was creaking along back in those days, some things don't change...
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Big_Monkey_Brother/

First!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First!!!!!!!!!!!!   First!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:58 pm

Technically I might have fudge a few facts in my intro. The first FPS I ever played was probably a combination of DOOM and Dark Forces (Star Wars FPS for the MAC + PC). The first online FPS was definitely the first Half Life game. The first computer game I ever played was something on a 5.5" floppy disk that was a text based dungeon crawler (can't remember the name).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First!!!!!!!!!!!!   First!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The eXiled :: General Discussion :: Introductions-
Jump to: