The eXiled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lugbutz Lugbutz

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MAN

MAN

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Lugbutz Lugbutz Empty
PostSubject: Lugbutz Lugbutz   Lugbutz Lugbutz Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 1:32 am

Like I said I would...

Lugbutz Lugbutz Lugdea11
Back to top Go down

Lugbutz Lugbutz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lugbutz Lugbutz   Lugbutz Lugbutz Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:42 am

Razz Thanks MAN!
Back to top Go down
Big_Monkey_Brother

Big_Monkey_Brother

Number of posts : 183

Lugbutz Lugbutz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lugbutz Lugbutz   Lugbutz Lugbutz Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:36 am

I still don't get it... enlighten me?
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Big_Monkey_Brother/

Lugbutz Lugbutz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lugbutz Lugbutz   Lugbutz Lugbutz Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:50 am

All I've gotta do is take two frames out to make it repeat fully and it'll be great.

@Monkey: We were doing co-op together yesterday and MAN was filming nearly the entire thing. He happened to get a POV shot from the ground as he was fading to black of me being pounced by a hunter and told me he'd animate it later. MAN's just following up on his word.

Nothing to see here folks, move along Smile

////EDIT////

Actually, I was really hoping that MAN got a recording (he didn't) of me rail-roading Griffin with a shotgun while he laid on the ground. Scenario: Griff tells us 1/2 way through the campaign that he has to leave. MAN in turn maims him with a gun so he now has an excuse to go, Griff shoots MAN down in response. As they're laying there on the ground shooting each other, Smuggler and I hold off a horde. Once the dust clears, we go back to revive people. After helping up MAN, Griff's like "thanks for coming back, I've gotta run though so I'll see you all later". As he's saying this I transition from helping him up to blowing him away with a shotty blast to the face. It was more of a "had to be there" kind of moment, but MAN was facing the wrong way unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Big_Monkey_Brother

Big_Monkey_Brother

Lugbutz Lugbutz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lugbutz Lugbutz   Lugbutz Lugbutz Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:56 am

MAN what did you use to record - the in-game Source-engine demo capability, FRAPS, the wegame client, or something else?

For me FRAPS will only make a 4 GB file then make another - even though I'm using NTFS. I mean it records the whole session but ends up creating multiple files to do it.
Back to top Go down

Lugbutz Lugbutz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lugbutz Lugbutz   Lugbutz Lugbutz Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 1:41 pm

Hey MAN, I've got some pictures which trump the one you posted:

(took these today)

Lugbutz Lugbutz 3207111344_b87e70354c_b
Lugbutz Lugbutz 3207111976_e47c3e77ec_bLugbutz Lugbutz 3206267307_d458c59fe6_b

Also while joining the server I was treated to THIS c/o ZeroTolerance:

Lugbutz Lugbutz 3207110746_1c566f9af3_b
Back to top Go down
MAN

MAN

Lugbutz Lugbutz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lugbutz Lugbutz   Lugbutz Lugbutz Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 1:45 pm

Wow, lol...

Monkey, I used WeGame.
Back to top Go down
Big_Monkey_Brother

Big_Monkey_Brother

Lugbutz Lugbutz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lugbutz Lugbutz   Lugbutz Lugbutz Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 1:49 pm

Lugburz wrote:
All I've gotta do is take two frames out to make it repeat fully and it'll be great.

@Monkey: We were doing co-op together yesterday and MAN was filming nearly the entire thing. He happened to get a POV shot from the ground as he was fading to black of me being pounced by a hunter and told me he'd animate it later. MAN's just following up on his word.

Nothing to see here folks, move along Smile

////EDIT////

Actually, I was really hoping that MAN got a recording (he didn't) of me rail-roading Griffin with a shotgun while he laid on the ground. Scenario: Griff tells us 1/2 way through the campaign that he has to leave. MAN in turn maims him with a gun so he now has an excuse to go, Griff shoots MAN down in response. As they're laying there on the ground shooting each other, Smuggler and I hold off a horde. Once the dust clears, we go back to revive people. After helping up MAN, Griff's like "thanks for coming back, I've gotta run though so I'll see you all later". As he's saying this I transition from helping him up to blowing him away with a shotty blast to the face. It was more of a "had to be there" kind of moment, but MAN was facing the wrong way unfortunately.

Griff is big into the team killing - we had a blast doing it in the safe room on Friday LOL - next time he says he's leaving head for the hills - or kill him first!
Back to top Go down
smuggler

smuggler

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Lugbutz Lugbutz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lugbutz Lugbutz   Lugbutz Lugbutz Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:48 pm

I showed MAN a little trick yesterday. If you shoot an oxygen tank with a pistol, it starts whistling then explodes. If you pick it up within 2-3 seconds of the shot, it won't explode.

We were in the Emergency door room on BH2 and did that without telling MAN. He screamed like a little girl and ran out of the room. I wonder if that got recorded?
Back to top Go down
http://www.pompetti.com
MAN

MAN

Lugbutz Lugbutz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lugbutz Lugbutz   Lugbutz Lugbutz Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:24 pm

lol smug, now you know I can't show anyone MAN screaming like a little girl now can I?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lugbutz Lugbutz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lugbutz Lugbutz   Lugbutz Lugbutz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lugbutz Lugbutz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The eXiled :: General Discussion :: Off Topic-
Jump to: