The eXiled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So this is the guy you guys played with for the past year or so :)

Go down 
+6
Scynthus
Toilet Duk
ShitHeel
Nova
MAN
teekay
10 posters
AuthorMessage
teekay

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-12-23

So this is the guy you guys played with for the past year or so :) Empty
PostSubject: So this is the guy you guys played with for the past year or so :)   So this is the guy you guys played with for the past year or so :) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:39 pm

Alright, first of all I just want to kindly introduce myself by saying my name is Tom. I'm not the greatest person when it comes to autobiogrophy but i'll try my best.

I've been playing fps games since 97 when quake 2 came out and saw my friend play with his brother over network, that almost BLEW my mind away. Got really addicted to this came, spent countless hours playing online with dail-up with 250-400 ping Smile... I became really good at that game and started a clan with my friend that i also sucked into playing Q2. Then, started playign an amazing mod for Q2 which was called Action Quake 2... fuckin LOVED it! So around 01-02 i switched over to counter strike when it was still in beta 6 release Smile... played it untill TF2 came out. Graduated college last year with a mechanical engineering degree and started working so i don't have as much time as i used to, to play anymore Sad... o well gotta make them Gs Smile. Also I'm getting old so it a good time to find a nice and steady realtionship and it wont happen while playing TF2 Razz...

Also, I am really into cars. If i'm not on computer i'm either partying or wrenching on one of my cars. I love cars, turbos and stupid horsepower that i will never use Smile... but thats just another addiction (very expensive one). Throughout college i worked in a machine shop that rebuilds heads and builds racing motors ... picked up couple things from there so i rebuild my motors in my basement now Smile.

Well, that's about what i got for you guys right now Smile... maybe i'll attach a picture later if only nova (and kristy and the rest of the the goold 'ol CoN server crew) attaches his Razz.... I always enjoy playing with you guys and I hope we can play more often!!! ... maybe i'll get my act up and finally buy the L4D Very Happy...
...btw, yeah i do have an accent when i speak becasue i'm polish ifyou guys ever wondered Smile

Regards,

Tom K
Back to top Go down
MAN

MAN

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: So this is the guy you guys played with for the past year or so :)   So this is the guy you guys played with for the past year or so :) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:49 pm

Sweet, another brain to pick! Glad to see you here bro..
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

Number of posts : 204

PostSubject: Re: So this is the guy you guys played with for the past year or so :)   So this is the guy you guys played with for the past year or so :) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:10 pm

teekay in the house!
love playing with ya bro.. my mother was 100% polish so i got the whole pierogi upbringing too =)

hope to see ya around more often..
Back to top Go down
ShitHeel

ShitHeel

Number of posts : 152

PostSubject: Re: So this is the guy you guys played with for the past year or so :)   So this is the guy you guys played with for the past year or so :) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:27 pm

Well, well well, it's about goddamn time! haha

I knew you had an accent, interesting that it's Polish, I always thought it sounded slightly Hispanic....stupid louzy mics...mine makes me sound like a hick (eh, Ocean?)
Back to top Go down
Toilet Duk

Toilet Duk

Number of posts : 21
SteamID * : drankast
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: So this is the guy you guys played with for the past year or so :)   So this is the guy you guys played with for the past year or so :) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:48 pm

My grandmother on my dad's side was a Polish concentration camp survivor.
Back to top Go down
Scynthus

Scynthus

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: So this is the guy you guys played with for the past year or so :)   So this is the guy you guys played with for the past year or so :) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:14 pm

Oh cool! Connect the dots!

Welcome Teekay! Try to slide L4D to the top of your "things to buy" list. Wink
Back to top Go down
Kristy

Kristy

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: So this is the guy you guys played with for the past year or so :)   So this is the guy you guys played with for the past year or so :) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:33 am

hey hey hey teekay! nice to see you here! always have a good time playing tf with you, but it seems to be so rare that i actually see you playing. hope to see more of you soon!!

Last edited by Kristy on Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.turdburglars.org
BloodrocuteD

BloodrocuteD

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: So this is the guy you guys played with for the past year or so :)   So this is the guy you guys played with for the past year or so :) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:02 am

Always nice to have another back to stab. Very Happy

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Ocean_NB
Admin
Ocean_NB

Number of posts : 188

PostSubject: Re: So this is the guy you guys played with for the past year or so :)   So this is the guy you guys played with for the past year or so :) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:13 am

Hey teekay. Great to have you among the ranks of the eXiled.
Back to top Go down
https://exiled.forumotion.net
krazykid

krazykid

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: So this is the guy you guys played with for the past year or so :)   So this is the guy you guys played with for the past year or so :) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:07 am

Nice to see your intro. And I am glad to see another grease monkey here. Gurt, TK and I need our own section in the forms to talk cars so we dont interupt the rest of the eXiled.

If you are interested in building another motor in your basement... I have a 1.8L VW motor that needs some IE forged rods, JE pistons and a new turbo setup! Smile

Post up some pics of your ride/work. love to see them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So this is the guy you guys played with for the past year or so :)   So this is the guy you guys played with for the past year or so :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So this is the guy you guys played with for the past year or so :)
Page 1 of 1