The eXiled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

chups introduction ...

Go down 
+3
Bundy
Big_Monkey_Brother
chups
7 posters
AuthorMessage
chups

chups

Number of posts : 8
SteamID * : chups
Registration date : 2009-01-28

chups introduction ... Empty
PostSubject: chups introduction ...   chups introduction ... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:31 pm

so here is intro...
I have started playing FPS online with TF2 a year ago. before that I was mostly playing stuff off line. anyway I got hooked . I am originally from Bosnia and I came to US 12 years ago with $200 in pocket to florida. And I was in Bosnia during that whole ordeal, that was a real life FPS that had infinite re-spawn, so choose not to get involved and remove myself from there. anyway after arriving here I got (back) into the college and worked mostly IT jobs, and now I am building some odd reports.
so i used TF2 as frustration relief until I changed my job and now I am simply doing it for fun. anyways I mostly play as either medic or demo, and I just started with L4D a couple weeks ago learning maps and pesky details (crouch and shove)

chups
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chups introduction ...   chups introduction ... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:59 pm

Big welcome Chups!
Back to top Go down
Big_Monkey_Brother

Big_Monkey_Brother

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: chups introduction ...   chups introduction ... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:20 pm

Welcome chups - good gaming with you, and while we may shoot at you occasionally it will always be with virtual weapons!
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Big_Monkey_Brother/
Bundy

Bundy

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: chups introduction ...   chups introduction ... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:23 pm

Hello Chups!! I remember you being that annoying Demoman. Bosnia, yikes. I think you meant real life FPS with no respawn. See ya around some time. You'd be kicking ass in l4d in no time. afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chups introduction ...   chups introduction ... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:36 pm

I'm sure some of it may feel like common sense now at this point, but check out Nova's post about tips on how to play L4D in the Left for Dead forum. There may be something in there which might be of some use. Any questions you got, we're here to help! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kristy

Kristy

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: chups introduction ...   chups introduction ... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:32 am

chuppers! i am so glad you are here! thats amazing that you travelled across the world with $200 to your name, i am glad it went well for you!!! i look forward to playing more games with ya!
Back to top Go down
http://www.turdburglars.org
Nova

Nova

Number of posts : 204

PostSubject: Re: chups introduction ...   chups introduction ... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:11 am

yeah that's some crazy shit chups.. whatever doesnt kill you makes you stronger.. always enjoy playing with you.. glad you joined us here =)
Back to top Go down
Ocean_NB
Admin
Ocean_NB

Number of posts : 188

PostSubject: Re: chups introduction ...   chups introduction ... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:05 am

Welcome to eXiled chups! We can always use another crazy medic if the crew, and the L4D just comes to ya in time (by which I mean extended exposure to us bitching at the NOOB Razz )
Back to top Go down
https://exiled.forumotion.net
chups

chups

Number of posts : 8
SteamID * : chups
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: chups introduction ...   chups introduction ... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:21 pm

good to be here. it is always good to be among good players, and to have some impact in the game.
just one more detail about me, to get my perspective a bit better I am 37...

And since i work for financial institution, I am quite surprised that they are not blocking this forum as they do many other places...

chups
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chups introduction ...   chups introduction ... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:59 pm

chups wrote:
good to be here. it is always good to be among good players, and to have some impact in the game.
just one more detail about me, to get my perspective a bit better I am 37...

And since i work for financial institution, I am quite surprised that they are not blocking this forum as they do many other places...

chups

Tell me about it. The hospital where I work blocks out Myspace (makes sense right?) but also Google Documents! WTF!? Since when is Google Documents a threat to work productivity? Yet they allow this website (not the forums but the index page so I can abuse the shoutbox), and they also allow youtube.

I have no idea what they're thinking.
Back to top Go down
MAN

MAN

Number of posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: chups introduction ...   chups introduction ... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:17 pm

What up chups? Glad to see an intro on you so I can see who you are.... Smile

Keep up the great work on L4D btw! I am impressed at how well you are progressing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chups introduction ...   chups introduction ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

chups introduction ...
Page 1 of 1