The eXiled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zoey commits suicide?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seansie

Seansie

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Zoey commits suicide? Empty
PostSubject: Zoey commits suicide?   Zoey commits suicide? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:11 pm

I was playing some single player Blood Harvest when something completely wacky happened on the Finale map... The group had just made it to the bales of hay outside the farmhouse (everyone was in the green even). I paused to shoot a couple of zombies and suddenly from behind me Zoey screams like a lunatic and DROPS DEAD! A second later, she's calling for help from inside the house. Totally weird... Has anyone seen that kind of thing happen before? Was the new Zoey some kind of pod-person from another planet? Did I hallucinate (I don't remember hittin' the bong...)? Am I crazy?
Back to top Go down
smuggler

smuggler

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Zoey commits suicide?   Zoey commits suicide? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:59 pm

If it was expert and she was black & white, a quick horde or slash will kill her. Either that or she disturbed a witch.

On finale maps, survivors will insta-spawn if you are at the end. Normally survivors respawn at a certain distance past where they died. Since that can't happen on finale, the Director puts them right there for you.

The director will go so far as to close the doors for you. Playing with Lugburz and Harry today we tried to kill the Zoey bot for the finale. She kept respawning. Even when we opened the closet doors, you'd turn and the door would now be closed with the bot inside.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pompetti.com
Seansie

Seansie

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Zoey commits suicide?   Zoey commits suicide? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:19 pm

Nope... like I said we were all in the green for health... nothing else was around us; we had killed everything up to that point. She was literally right behind me. She screamed, I turned and saw her drop to the ground, her gear popped off her corpse. No shots fired, no immediate threats.... maybe my computer is haunted...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zoey commits suicide?   Zoey commits suicide? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zoey commits suicide?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The eXiled :: Game Talk :: Left 4 Dead-
Jump to: