The eXiled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cowboy baby!

Go down 
+4
Baby~J
Ocean_NB
Nova
Cowboy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Cowboy

Cowboy

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Cowboy baby! Empty
PostSubject: Cowboy baby!   Cowboy baby! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 2:16 pm

Allo all! My real name is Zack, I\'m from NB, Canada. I am a graphic artist/animator by day, usually an engineer by the time tf2 fires up. I have 2 kids (why I am mic-less 95% of the time in game) and a wife, live downtown in an pretty nice apartment. I drive a beater of a car which is awesome considering how many nice fancy new cars I have wrecked over the last 4 years or so. I like all things geeky and I like Hockey, ladies and beers. Friends with fellow geeks Ocean, Skippy and Seansie in real life and I hate them all equally yet in different ways:) That is all:)

Last edited by [TFP]Cowboy on Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

Number of posts : 204

Cowboy baby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowboy baby!   Cowboy baby! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 2:24 pm

funny... you're so quiet in game that i never attributed you with any sort of personality... just a guy that sometimes bangs on my sentry gun when i'm building.. its nice to see the human side of people... lets all hold hands!
Back to top Go down
Ocean_NB
Admin
Ocean_NB

Number of posts : 188

Cowboy baby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowboy baby!   Cowboy baby! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 2:30 pm

Hey, welcome to the mix. Just so ya know... I'm not vouching for ya... ya'd kill my street cred Cool
Back to top Go down
https://exiled.forumotion.net
Cowboy

Cowboy

Cowboy baby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowboy baby!   Cowboy baby! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 2:31 pm

yah, the whole lack of being able to use my mic thing sucks a LOT, I knew I should have paid more attention in typing class:) Hard to remember someone when you never hear em speak. Ocean and I have quite a bit in common as far as interests go, cept where he has french in his blood and is mouthy, I have Irish and am mouthy so I am a little more 'low-brow'Smile
Back to top Go down
Baby~J

Baby~J

Number of posts : 50

Cowboy baby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowboy baby!   Cowboy baby! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 4:03 pm

Thats funny about the mic thing. I am with you on the typing thing I do remember playing with you over on the CoN just figured you were quiet or too wasted to talk being that your Irish I can relate. Laughing So what do you think Pens going to the stanley cup this year?
Back to top Go down
Cowboy

Cowboy

Cowboy baby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowboy baby!   Cowboy baby! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 4:15 pm

I'd love to see em go for the full ride Baby J, they are a super exciting team to watch and are definately gonna be a force, but I'll have to go with Detroit again this year (as much as I hate em). They have a winner again I am afraid and only got better in the off season... maybe if we killed off Franzen and Zetterburg they may have a shot:)
Back to top Go down
Big_Monkey_Brother

Big_Monkey_Brother

Number of posts : 183

Cowboy baby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowboy baby!   Cowboy baby! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:01 pm

Good to meet you cowboy. I game from my finished basement in my house (which explains my loud potty-mouth). My buddy in RL Litfu$e has now got his rig in his master bedroom so he's in a similar situation as you and must keep his chatter to a minimum (I really can't imagine how you guys do it!)

CYAinGame!
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Big_Monkey_Brother/
Nova

Nova

Number of posts : 204

Cowboy baby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowboy baby!   Cowboy baby! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:12 pm

it all seems so hilarious to me...
then you have gurt... who has no headphones so not only do you get his raunchy ass humor but all of ours throughout his house!!
Back to top Go down
ShitHeel

ShitHeel

Number of posts : 152

Cowboy baby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowboy baby!   Cowboy baby! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:56 pm

Hey, I have a headset now!

My PC is setup in the dining room, just off the living room. So, before I got the headset my wife and I would get in the occasional "volume" match between her TV and my computer speakers...lol...not anymore though.

Actually, what Nova said is kinda true, the one night in L4D, I got my spot then went to get the baby to bed. We could hear you guys chatting. At one point Faith (I think) said something like "I hope Gurtman jumps in and saves us!!" I'm sitting there laughing, she's rolling her eyes telling me how gay we all are =)
Back to top Go down
krazykid

krazykid

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Cowboy baby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowboy baby!   Cowboy baby! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:09 pm

Welcome aboard homie!
Back to top Go down

Cowboy baby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowboy baby!   Cowboy baby! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:49 pm

Lulz @ Gurt. Dude, the comment about your wife rolling her eyes and laughing at your geekishness hits home. My girlfriend of 5yrs has interests incredibly similar to mine, but video gaming doesn't happen to be one of them. The other night, people we were all playing L4D when I suddenly had to go AFK to walk the dogs (my kids). Our team had just switched to infected so it was less of a problem to go AFK for a few min since the rest of the team can still function in the map. Well, while I was away, the survivors moved beyond my point, and I don't know if it was affecting the spawn points of my team or if they were just wondering when I'd be back, but my GF walked by the screen and hit "e" to bump my location every so often to keep me with the pack. Her thoughtfulness made me smile even though she doesn't get into gaming, she heard you all over the speakers and wanted to help by bumping me up.
Back to top Go down
MAN

MAN

Number of posts : 81

Cowboy baby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowboy baby!   Cowboy baby! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:28 pm

Lugburz wrote:
Lulz @ Gurt. Dude, the comment about your wife rolling her eyes and laughing at your geekishness hits home. My girlfriend of 5yrs has interests incredibly similar to mine, but video gaming doesn't happen to be one of them. The other night, people we were all playing L4D when I suddenly had to go AFK to walk the dogs (my kids). Our team had just switched to infected so it was less of a problem to go AFK for a few min since the rest of the team can still function in the map. Well, while I was away, the survivors moved beyond my point, and I don't know if it was affecting the spawn points of my team or if they were just wondering when I'd be back, but my GF walked by the screen and hit "e" to bump my location every so often to keep me with the pack. Her thoughtfulness made me smile even though she doesn't get into gaming, she heard you all over the speakers and wanted to help by bumping me up.

Aww, we all have the same story... although my wife pretends that this half of me doesn't even exist... So you will never see me "keep with the pack" when I go AFK... :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cowboy baby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowboy baby!   Cowboy baby! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cowboy baby!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The eXiled :: General Discussion :: Introductions-
Jump to: