The eXiled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LUGZ IS BUSTED!!

Go down 
+3
Ocean_NB
Nova
Kristy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kristy

Kristy

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-12-10

LUGZ IS BUSTED!! Empty
PostSubject: LUGZ IS BUSTED!!   LUGZ IS BUSTED!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:45 am

Lugz, I am calling you out! Yes, you! See, we were talkng tonight about how we all get "good night" messages from you. So then we wondered, are they all unique or is he a copy n paster?

We have determined that YOU are the copy n paster type Lugz, because we all got the same message from you, to the best of our knowledge!

here is mine:
Lugburz: great game tonight! take care Smile

Post yours if you haven't closed the window yet!! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.turdburglars.org
Nova

Nova

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-12-09

LUGZ IS BUSTED!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LUGZ IS BUSTED!!   LUGZ IS BUSTED!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:04 am

i dont have my steam window open but that sounds awfully familiar!
i feel dirty
Back to top Go down
Ocean_NB
Admin
Ocean_NB

Number of posts : 188

LUGZ IS BUSTED!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LUGZ IS BUSTED!!   LUGZ IS BUSTED!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:13 am

Really, mine said "Don't tell the others Ocean, but I like you the best. P.S. Nice bum"
Back to top Go down
https://exiled.forumotion.net
BloodrocuteD

BloodrocuteD

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-01-05

LUGZ IS BUSTED!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LUGZ IS BUSTED!!   LUGZ IS BUSTED!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:28 am

WELL AT LEAST HE GIVES A GOODNIGHT MESSAGE... ungrateful fuckers. FUCK.
Back to top Go down
Big_Monkey_Brother

Big_Monkey_Brother

Number of posts : 183

LUGZ IS BUSTED!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LUGZ IS BUSTED!!   LUGZ IS BUSTED!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:06 am

Aww leave Lugz alone - he's the nicest geek I never met!
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Big_Monkey_Brother/
krazykid

krazykid

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-12-12

LUGZ IS BUSTED!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LUGZ IS BUSTED!!   LUGZ IS BUSTED!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:11 am

Yep, lugz is a thoughtfull guy... copy paster or not.

mine usually reads: "Nice game tonight. By the way DUDE, WTF was Kristy doing to you in the intel room?? You two ran off and came back 45 minutes later, her Medic outfit was missing some buttons and her hair was a rats nest?"
Back to top Go down

LUGZ IS BUSTED!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LUGZ IS BUSTED!!   LUGZ IS BUSTED!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 3:44 pm

To clarify: yes I copy and paste.

Reason: It's the thought that counts! Very Happy I don't send a good night message to everyone on my list, only those who I just got done a gaming session with.

I used to type out each one individually to each person, but now that we've got around 12-16 or more players on average frequenting the server to play, it's a helluva a lot easier to copy a friendly "thanks for gaming, I had fun!" to 16+ people.

I hope my intentions aren't misunderstood, I only feel that a congradulatory "good game" is in order to those I feel thankful for playing along side me. My good-night saluations are indeed sincere, but I suppose I can just leave a certain "K_____G____" out of future well wishes Razz

Verdict: guilty of being cordial a.k.a. CTRL-V I love you

Last edited by Lugburz on Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dub_P

Dub_P

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-18

LUGZ IS BUSTED!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LUGZ IS BUSTED!!   LUGZ IS BUSTED!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:03 pm

It's appreciated buddy we were just having fun with it last night. lol!
Back to top Go down
Kristy

Kristy

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-12-10

LUGZ IS BUSTED!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LUGZ IS BUSTED!!   LUGZ IS BUSTED!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:28 pm

oh lugzy you are too cute Smile i think that its very nice that you do that, we are just buggin' Smile

Lugburz wrote:
To clarify: yes I copy and paste.

Reason: It's the thought that counts! Very Happy I don't send a good night message to everyone on my list, only those who I just got done a gaming session with.

I used to type out each one individually to each person, but now that we've got around 12-16 or more players on average frequenting the server to play, it's a helluva a lot easier to copy a friendly "thanks for gaming, I had fun!" to 16+ people.

I hope my intentions aren't misunderstood, I only feel that a congradulatory "good game" is in order to those I feel thankful for playing along side me. My good-night saluations are indeed sincere, but I suppose I can just leave a certain "K_____G____" out of future well wishes Razz

Verdict: guilty of being cordial a.k.a. CTRL-V I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.turdburglars.org
Sponsored content

LUGZ IS BUSTED!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LUGZ IS BUSTED!!   LUGZ IS BUSTED!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LUGZ IS BUSTED!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The eXiled :: General Discussion :: Off Topic-
Jump to: