The eXiled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seansie!!! (Rhymes with Fonzi)

Go down 
+3
ShitHeel
Big_Monkey_Brother
Seansie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Seansie

Seansie

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Seansie!!! (Rhymes with Fonzi) Empty
PostSubject: Seansie!!! (Rhymes with Fonzi)   Seansie!!! (Rhymes with Fonzi) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:37 pm

Hi there!

I've never done one of these before, so be gentle! My real name is Sean Arseneault but everyone calls me Seansie... I work as an Instructional Designer (which is a fancy name for a person who manages and writes content for online training courses... like a teacher without a classroom), but at heart I am an artist... and a gamer. I love games of all sorts: video games, card games, board games, and especially role-playing games. Interestingly enough, I'm not overly competitive when I play... I play for fun's sake.

I guess overall, I am cool with people as long as they are cool with me... I love and hate everyone equally!

Wink

And that's about it... if you're intrigued to learn more, feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
Big_Monkey_Brother

Big_Monkey_Brother

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Seansie!!! (Rhymes with Fonzi)   Seansie!!! (Rhymes with Fonzi) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:51 pm

Well met Seansie - we've bumped heads online quite often. See you back in the virtual world (ssssshhhhh.... I hear a witch)
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Big_Monkey_Brother/
ShitHeel

ShitHeel

Number of posts : 152

PostSubject: Re: Seansie!!! (Rhymes with Fonzi)   Seansie!!! (Rhymes with Fonzi) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:54 pm

Hey there Seansie, welcome! Make yourself at home. We're currently passing the hat around, tring to gather the scratch to get you a mic =)
Back to top Go down
Kristy

Kristy

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Seansie!!! (Rhymes with Fonzi)   Seansie!!! (Rhymes with Fonzi) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 1:19 am

Hey Seansie!

How did you develop that nickname that everyone calls you? Like have you had it since you were a kid?
Back to top Go down
http://www.turdburglars.org
Seansie

Seansie

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Seansie!!! (Rhymes with Fonzi)   Seansie!!! (Rhymes with Fonzi) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 12:05 pm

The nickname started as Seansie-poo... which I hated for obvious reasons... This was when I was in Grade 10 (so many many years ago)... I protested, but to no avail... eventually, people started calling me Seansie for short (ironically this was still longer than my given name)... and it stuck... so now I just go with it. Fact is, I've been called Seansie so often by so many people (for more than half my life) that I don't immediately respond to just "Sean" anymore... it's kinda weird.
Back to top Go down
Ocean_NB
Admin
Ocean_NB

Number of posts : 188

PostSubject: Re: Seansie!!! (Rhymes with Fonzi)   Seansie!!! (Rhymes with Fonzi) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 12:21 pm

You'll always be Seansie-poo to me. But you're right, hearing you called Sean, just sounds alien.
Back to top Go down
https://exiled.forumotion.net
Baby~J

Baby~J

Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: Seansie!!! (Rhymes with Fonzi)   Seansie!!! (Rhymes with Fonzi) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 2:40 pm

Nice to meet you man. Thanks for putting the sounds like fonzi for some reason your name was registering in my head as sensie. You just look so wise. Good luck in remapping your talk key LOL Look forward to playing with ya
Back to top Go down
krazykid

krazykid

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Seansie!!! (Rhymes with Fonzi)   Seansie!!! (Rhymes with Fonzi) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:07 pm

Whats up bro, nice to see you found this place. I cant wait to kick your ass in TF2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seansie!!! (Rhymes with Fonzi)   Seansie!!! (Rhymes with Fonzi) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seansie!!! (Rhymes with Fonzi)
Page 1 of 1