The eXiled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spy questions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Paladin

Number of posts : 2
SteamID * : 0:1:5134300
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Spy questions Empty
PostSubject: Spy questions   Spy questions Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:54 pm

I've tried to play spy. I really have. I just can't do anything good with it. Here's my question... can you attack while cloaked/disguised or do you have to decloak/undisguise first?

It seems when fighting spies that I get attacked all the time by spies who are either cloaked or disguised when they attack me, only then becoming visible. Maybe I'm wrong, since I rarely see the attack itself coming. However, when I play spy, if I am cloaked or disguised, I can click the attack button on my mouse all day long and it does nothing. Not a damn thing. Except with the sapper, which works fine.

I know I suck as a spy, but am I missing the key to knowing how the class works?
Back to top Go down
Big_Monkey_Brother

Big_Monkey_Brother

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Spy questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spy questions   Spy questions Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 6:57 pm

Paladin the exiled site moved to:

forums.the-exiled.org

Don't want you to think anyone's ignoring you... also - I never play spy (1 hr at it!) but Bundy, Blood and Mikers are master spies and I'm sure could give you some tips.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Big_Monkey_Brother/

Spy questions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The eXiled :: Game Talk :: Team Fortress 2-
Jump to: