The eXiled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I am the only person alive who has ever round house kicked Chuck Norris in the teeth

Go down 
+3
Ocean_NB
Nova
krazykid
7 posters
AuthorMessage
krazykid

krazykid

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-12-12

I am the only person alive who has ever round house kicked Chuck Norris in the teeth Empty
PostSubject: I am the only person alive who has ever round house kicked Chuck Norris in the teeth   I am the only person alive who has ever round house kicked Chuck Norris in the teeth Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:07 pm

Whats up everyone. Mike is my name. I am 25. I make alot of money. I drive fast cars, fast motorcycles and just all around kick ass.

Ohh yeah...

I LOVE BOOBIES cheers
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-12-09

I am the only person alive who has ever round house kicked Chuck Norris in the teeth Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am the only person alive who has ever round house kicked Chuck Norris in the teeth   I am the only person alive who has ever round house kicked Chuck Norris in the teeth Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:24 pm

all good things that i envy.. you left out the part about getting married.. which i do not :p
welcome home kid =)
Back to top Go down
Ocean_NB
Admin
Ocean_NB

Number of posts : 188

PostSubject: Re: I am the only person alive who has ever round house kicked Chuck Norris in the teeth   I am the only person alive who has ever round house kicked Chuck Norris in the teeth Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:41 pm

Always room for more shit-disturbers like Nova, Gurt and I. Welcome to the land of The eXiled.
Back to top Go down
https://exiled.forumotion.net
Baby~J

Baby~J

Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: I am the only person alive who has ever round house kicked Chuck Norris in the teeth   I am the only person alive who has ever round house kicked Chuck Norris in the teeth Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:31 am

Hey Krazy good to have you on board. House all done?
Back to top Go down
krazykid

krazykid

PostSubject: Re: I am the only person alive who has ever round house kicked Chuck Norris in the teeth   I am the only person alive who has ever round house kicked Chuck Norris in the teeth Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:58 pm

Baby~J wrote:
Hey Krazy good to have you on board. House all done?

Almost. Put down the hard wood floor and carpet sat, and sided a buddys addition as payback becasue he bull dozed me a nicer driveway. We still got some trim, minor paint here and there and the wood tops for the knee walls and we are done. I hooked up some of my home theater speakers and the reciever tonight, but the fucking reciever is DOA. I am bummed.

I feel like crap now though, got wasted with some friends last night, we went to dinner and shit with them. I puked 2 times today, sideing the addition, and feel like ball still. drinking owns me.
Back to top Go down
Cowboy

Cowboy

Number of posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: I am the only person alive who has ever round house kicked Chuck Norris in the teeth   I am the only person alive who has ever round house kicked Chuck Norris in the teeth Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:02 pm

Welcome Krazy Kid!
Back to top Go down
Big_Monkey_Brother

Big_Monkey_Brother

Number of posts : 183

PostSubject: Re: I am the only person alive who has ever round house kicked Chuck Norris in the teeth   I am the only person alive who has ever round house kicked Chuck Norris in the teeth Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 6:41 am

It's about time you went back to 1st shift! Jeez how many IT/sys admin types do we have here? I'm sensing a trend...

If you're up for coop LFD in order to get used to the game I'll play with you - I still haven't finished 3 of the 4 movies outside of the Versus mode.

Welcome!

santa
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Big_Monkey_Brother/
Kristy

Kristy

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: I am the only person alive who has ever round house kicked Chuck Norris in the teeth   I am the only person alive who has ever round house kicked Chuck Norris in the teeth Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:31 am

hi krazy, i am so glad you found us over here Smile we miss you, havent seen you much in months!
Back to top Go down
http://www.turdburglars.org
krazykid

krazykid

PostSubject: Re: I am the only person alive who has ever round house kicked Chuck Norris in the teeth   I am the only person alive who has ever round house kicked Chuck Norris in the teeth Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 1:38 pm

Big_Monkey_Brother wrote:
It's about time you went back to 1st shift! Jeez how many IT/sys admin types do we have here? I'm sensing a trend...

If you're up for coop LFD in order to get used to the game I'll play with you - I still haven't finished 3 of the 4 movies outside of the Versus mode.

Welcome!

santa

Sure monkey I will be down to GET-UR-DONE. IM me in steam when you see me on Ill proll be down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am the only person alive who has ever round house kicked Chuck Norris in the teeth   I am the only person alive who has ever round house kicked Chuck Norris in the teeth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am the only person alive who has ever round house kicked Chuck Norris in the teeth
Page 1 of 1