The eXiled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sorry i'm not home right now I'm walking into spiderwebs...

Go down 
+6
Faith-away
VampiricCorn
Nova
Baby~J
ShitHeel
Ocean_NB
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Ocean_NB
Admin
Ocean_NB

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Sorry i'm not home right now I'm walking into spiderwebs... Empty
PostSubject: Sorry i'm not home right now I'm walking into spiderwebs...   Sorry i'm not home right now I'm walking into spiderwebs... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 8:35 pm

Just thought I'd start a thread were we can post some links to favorite/interesting websites. Not like refined bunch such as the eXiled need to be reminded, but lets keep is classy.

Being a gaming nut (of most any type of game) as well as a fantasy geek, I thought I would start off w/ a couple of web comics. The first is a Dungeon & Dragons themed comic, while the other is loosely based on WoW.

The Order of the Stick

Looking for Group
Back to top Go down
https://exiled.forumotion.net
ShitHeel

ShitHeel

Number of posts : 152

PostSubject: Re: Sorry i'm not home right now I'm walking into spiderwebs...   Sorry i'm not home right now I'm walking into spiderwebs... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:39 am

I think I posted this on CoN but here goes:

www.smalltime.com/dictator

Pretend you're a sit-com character or dictator, it will figure out who you are using yes/no questions.

Then, there's this oldie but goodie:

http://www.poopreport.com/Office/Content/dumpatwork.html
Back to top Go down
Baby~J

Baby~J

Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: Sorry i'm not home right now I'm walking into spiderwebs...   Sorry i'm not home right now I'm walking into spiderwebs... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:44 am

I haven't tried this yet but some of my coworkers have. I am sure this puts you on some telemarketing list but basically u give them your number and pick a message and santa will call your house with the message. Great for kids or a drunk roommate.
http://www.ChristmasDialer.com
Back to top Go down
ShitHeel

ShitHeel

PostSubject: Re: Sorry i'm not home right now I'm walking into spiderwebs...   Sorry i'm not home right now I'm walking into spiderwebs... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:50 am

Oh, and for all things concerning digital cameras/photography, this guy knows his shit and tells it pretty straight-forward:

www.kenrockwell.com

When I was researching which DSLR to buy and learning how to use it I found his site to be invaluable.
Back to top Go down
Ocean_NB
Admin
Ocean_NB

Number of posts : 188

PostSubject: Re: Sorry i'm not home right now I'm walking into spiderwebs...   Sorry i'm not home right now I'm walking into spiderwebs... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 10:32 am

Because you don't waste enough time at work, here's a little, super addictive Flash based game. You have a grid that you place/upgrade a variety of little turrets on, in hopes of killing all the little critters that traverse your Labyrinth of Doom seeking freedom on the other side.

Desktop Tower Defense
Back to top Go down
https://exiled.forumotion.net
ShitHeel

ShitHeel

PostSubject: Re: Sorry i'm not home right now I'm walking into spiderwebs...   Sorry i'm not home right now I'm walking into spiderwebs... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 10:45 am

Why I stay away from the Official Valve Forums:

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=769421

I mean come on, give me a break, it's a goddamned video game!
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

Number of posts : 204

PostSubject: Re: Sorry i'm not home right now I'm walking into spiderwebs...   Sorry i'm not home right now I'm walking into spiderwebs... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 11:31 am

Back to top Go down
VampiricCorn

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Sorry i'm not home right now I'm walking into spiderwebs...   Sorry i'm not home right now I'm walking into spiderwebs... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 7:17 pm

oho Nova! Gotta say i love gawker media. I mainly browse io9 or kotaku.
Back to top Go down
Faith-away

Faith-away

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Sorry i'm not home right now I'm walking into spiderwebs...   Sorry i'm not home right now I'm walking into spiderwebs... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:12 pm

For football nerds that would play a MMO kind of thing...
www.goallineblitz.com

I got a few players on there...it does cost a little bit of money to really play, but it passes the time sometimes at work.

And I prefer Engadget over Gizmodo, especially with Gizmodo's (and Kotaku of course) new layout.
Back to top Go down
Big_Monkey_Brother

Big_Monkey_Brother

Number of posts : 183

PostSubject: Re: Sorry i'm not home right now I'm walking into spiderwebs...   Sorry i'm not home right now I'm walking into spiderwebs... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:11 am

Ocean_NB wrote:
Because you don't waste enough time at work, here's a little, super addictive Flash based game. You have a grid that you place/upgrade a variety of little turrets on, in hopes of killing all the little critters that traverse your Labyrinth of Doom seeking freedom on the other side.

Desktop Tower Defense

If you like desktop tower defense, and have an iphone or ipod touch try Tap Defense, which is essentially the same game but plays on your mobile device - it's free too!
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Big_Monkey_Brother/
Faith-away

Faith-away

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Sorry i'm not home right now I'm walking into spiderwebs...   Sorry i'm not home right now I'm walking into spiderwebs... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:33 am

I love Tower Defense games, and Desktop Tower Defense is THE best one out there imo. I play at least 1 game of it a day just to kill time or de-stress. I don't even play it for pts anymore since I broke the 8k barrier...just for kicks.
Back to top Go down
FHCtyler21

FHCtyler21

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Sorry i'm not home right now I'm walking into spiderwebs...   Sorry i'm not home right now I'm walking into spiderwebs... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 4:18 pm

Wasted a few hours looking on here: http://failblog.org/
Back to top Go down
smuggler

smuggler

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Camera Angles   Sorry i'm not home right now I'm walking into spiderwebs... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:32 pm

Fat chick camera angles

This is for tyler21.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pompetti.com
MAN

MAN

Number of posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: Sorry i'm not home right now I'm walking into spiderwebs...   Sorry i'm not home right now I'm walking into spiderwebs... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 4:29 pm

Wow, smug, wow....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry i'm not home right now I'm walking into spiderwebs...   Sorry i'm not home right now I'm walking into spiderwebs... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry i'm not home right now I'm walking into spiderwebs...
Page 1 of 1