The eXiled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fuck CoN???

Go down 
+8
Ballsac
Kristy
Ocean_NB
ShitHeel
Harry
Nova
Big_Monkey_Brother
Sir Griffin
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir Griffin

Sir Griffin

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Fuck CoN??? Empty
PostSubject: Fuck CoN???   Fuck CoN??? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 3:30 am

It seems like, that in my absence, there has been a coup. So, are we boycotting CoN?
Back to top Go down
Big_Monkey_Brother

Big_Monkey_Brother

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Fuck CoN??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck CoN???   Fuck CoN??? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 7:03 am

I can't speak for others but I was a bit put off by the way Nova was given the boot. Part hypocrisy, part arrogance, a lot of miscommunication (with no effort to make it better).

Most of the folks I played with on the CoN server seemed to have felt the same way since they're all here now. So no more CoN servers or site for me. Glad I never joined up, now...

santa
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Big_Monkey_Brother/
Nova

Nova

Number of posts : 204

Fuck CoN??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck CoN???   Fuck CoN??? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:00 am

they were so quick to shit on the nice guys of our crew.. i wasnt surprised with all the hate thrown my way (maybe a little).. but when guys like faith, gurt, ocean, kristy and babyj stepped in the con dudes just went off on them... if they hadnt been so nasty to nice people i'm sure i would have been sitting all alone on the exiled begging for friends....
Back to top Go down
Harry

Number of posts : 35

Fuck CoN??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck CoN???   Fuck CoN??? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:03 am

I personally have nothing really against them, but this situation has made me lose respect for some of them (Namely Ryuhi, Tot, and Sympathy). They were just very "We're right and anyone who thinks differently is wrong." Stubborn and arrogant, that sort of thing.

I dunno, the whole thing left a bad taste in my mouth, but I'm not one to hold a grudge.

But the main reason I'm here rather than there: I like you guys more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ShitHeel

ShitHeel

Number of posts : 152

Fuck CoN??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck CoN???   Fuck CoN??? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:39 am

Yep, I told them I play where my friends do and Nova's my friend....so here we are =)
Back to top Go down
Ocean_NB
Admin
Ocean_NB

Number of posts : 188

Fuck CoN??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck CoN???   Fuck CoN??? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:20 pm

I got tired of being told, STFU, we don't need you, leave.

This was the kicker:
Need your help now more than ever!
Back to top Go down
https://exiled.forumotion.net
Ocean_NB
Admin
Ocean_NB

Number of posts : 188

Fuck CoN??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck CoN???   Fuck CoN??? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 1:42 pm

Fuck CoN??? Nova12

Happy, ya bunch of grammar natzies?

Last edited by Ocean_NB on Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://exiled.forumotion.net
Harry

Number of posts : 35

Fuck CoN??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck CoN???   Fuck CoN??? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 2:50 pm

Hahaha Ocean, that's awesome!
Back to top Go down
Kristy

Kristy

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Fuck CoN??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck CoN???   Fuck CoN??? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 2:52 pm

i felt their treatment of nova was utter bullshit. i think they just didn't like him so any excuse to get rid of him was their plan. they totally blew the situation out of proportion to intentionally use the excuse to ban him and the funny thing was, just days later, others were treating Ryuhi the same way and didn't even get a slap on the wrist. I also found it ridiculous that they banned him from both the forums AND the server. He was a good player on the server and never broke a server rule. So why the double banning? Wasn't banning him from the forums enough?

they made their choice and i disagreed with how the situation was handled, so i made my choice and left. and i like it here better anyways. less grouchy people cause they stayed on con and all the happy, fun people came here. woo hoo! par-tay!

nice to see you griffy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.turdburglars.org
Kristy

Kristy

Fuck CoN??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck CoN???   Fuck CoN??? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 2:52 pm

hahaha ocean that is excellent!
Back to top Go down
Big_Monkey_Brother

Big_Monkey_Brother

Number of posts : 183

Fuck CoN??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck CoN???   Fuck CoN??? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 5:30 pm

Ocean that's awesome, just awesome... I think I found my new spray (256x256 of course)!
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Big_Monkey_Brother/
ShitHeel

ShitHeel

Number of posts : 152

Fuck CoN??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck CoN???   Fuck CoN??? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 5:54 pm

That pic is awesome Ocean...hahaha
Back to top Go down
Ballsac

Ballsac

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Fuck CoN??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck CoN???   Fuck CoN??? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 7:47 pm

i went on to the CON server and had no idea wat happened cuase i was away and all these **** CON players that didnt even know how to destroy the sentry they built were playing. The server went to shit
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

Number of posts : 204

Fuck CoN??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck CoN???   Fuck CoN??? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 2:18 pm

i hear he also posted your photoshop ocean..
griff wins the go out with a bang award for 2008
Fuck CoN??? Griff_10
Back to top Go down
krazykid

krazykid

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Fuck CoN??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck CoN???   Fuck CoN??? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:31 pm

Yep. That just about sums it up. My work had me back on 2nd shift and it didnt get home till 1am each week day. then weekends were 16 hours a day with a nail gun or hammer in my hand, so my tf2 hours were non existant. I come back and see empty servers, and everyone is gone. Nova PM's me and told me what happend.

Personally I was sick of Ryhighandmighty. He was an over egotictical, fake drunk, college mom and dad paid for everything moron. I swear he was on the rag every night. The was alot of bull shit flying from him, and a few others towards the end. I remember the night the DOD scum came in too, they kicked kristy and a few others if i remember correctly. They didnt have a fucking clue and were just flexing their internet muscles.

CON was made up of a bunch of younger cry babys, I am glad to see older, wiser famely guys and gals here.

I noticed the last few days the CON server was full most of the time... with noobies. I wanted to bad to jump in and crush them, but I didnt want any of you guys to see me on the other side! lol.

They lost alot of top players. plan and simple. I made my last post in my 2fort topic on CON, and will not log in again.

The server it self was good. When there were people in there. Admins did a great job and kept it clean. They kicked mic spammers and cheaters in a hurry. There wasnt a lag issue, or unstability.

I am sticking up for Nova, the rest of my friends here, and myself and will not give them any shred of dignity. I might pop in and play, on the server, but wont talk to any of the douch's that might come in.

The end result is this, the best players there are now here. It is a new day.
Back to top Go down
MAN

MAN

Number of posts : 81

Fuck CoN??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck CoN???   Fuck CoN??? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:15 pm

krazykid wrote:
The end result is this, the best players there are now here. It is a new day.

Well said. Amen. Smile
Back to top Go down
Faith-away

Faith-away

Number of posts : 95

Fuck CoN??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck CoN???   Fuck CoN??? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:10 pm

A little late to the topic since I've been away at home with my parents, but goddamn Grif, that was some funny shit you posted.
As for people that still play on the CON server, whatever, I hold no grudges for those that want to play on a decent server. If there were no other alternatives out there, I would probably hop on the CON server to fuck around too if no one else here was playing on another server.
And really, I stopped going onto CON because of people that I never saw and I know never played with Nova or any of us feeling the need to voice their high and mighty opinions on things, ESPECIALLY Sympathy. And then I really got annoyed when the little CON wannabe plebes like Munchlax or whatever decided to throw their 2 cents in too so they could suck some CON cock. NOM NOM NOM.
And of course, like everyone else, I got tired of Ryuhi's whining, but to his credit, he did get Nova unbanned after msging Wildfire as he understood Nova was what made the 2fort server what it was...too bad Tator Tot was too much of a vagina (no offense Kristy) to let that be it.
And lastly, all the CON people that I enjoyed playing with (sans a few like Coredump and Ray) are here...I would gather no joy playing online games if I was unable to kill Gurtman, Monkey, and Ocean. It would be joyless...with no joy to be had. Unlike Christmas, which had much joy.
Back to top Go down
Sir Griffin

Sir Griffin

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Fuck CoN??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck CoN???   Fuck CoN??? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:50 pm

btw faith, I read the original thread I made where all the shit went down, and I noticed you and babyJ cracking on my penis and which hole of Dakines I shove it in. lolz.

But fuck you.

What about Coredump and Ray? Anybody talked to them yet?
Back to top Go down
Kristy

Kristy

Fuck CoN??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck CoN???   Fuck CoN??? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:25 pm

I don't have either on my friends list but i am sure raymond would come here as well, as i think he played on that server mostly to play with you guys. anyone have him on their friends list?

all i here from people still playing on CoN is that there are now new people there to take our place but the quality of their gaming is really low. Like, no skills at all. So even some of the regulars who stayed don't necessarily want to play there anymore.
Back to top Go down
Faith-away

Faith-away

Number of posts : 95

Fuck CoN??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck CoN???   Fuck CoN??? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:38 pm

hahah, you read through all that? Damn, I was hoping my comments would be lost in the shuffle.
Back to top Go down
Scynthus

Scynthus

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Fuck CoN??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck CoN???   Fuck CoN??? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 11:35 pm

Sir Griffin wrote:
What about Coredump and Ray? Anybody talked to them yet?

No idea about Coredump. I haven't seen him on in awhile and I haven't spoken to Ray since he came back from his surgery (which was a long time ago it seems Shocked )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fuck CoN??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck CoN???   Fuck CoN??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fuck CoN???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The eXiled :: General Discussion :: Off Topic-
Jump to: