The eXiled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When you get sprayed by a boomer...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MAN

MAN

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-12-09

When you get sprayed by a boomer... Empty
PostSubject: When you get sprayed by a boomer...   When you get sprayed by a boomer... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:13 pm

When you get sprayed by a boomer crouch!

This was going to be a long tip, but bundy seems to have covered most of it.

Yes meleeing does kill zombies!!

But you are meleeing to keep them off of you while the others, if there are any, kill the zombies..... so stay in a corner ( so zombies only have one path to you ). Stay crouched ( so we can get head shots on zombies. ).

Happy Fragging

MAN
Back to top Go down
Cowboy

Cowboy

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: When you get sprayed by a boomer...   When you get sprayed by a boomer... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:44 am

I whole-heartedly disagree, I think standing up and spiinning wildly in a panic with the mouse buttons mashed into the desk is the beast way to go:) I find the room is sometimes quiet after that:)
Back to top Go down
FHCtyler21

FHCtyler21

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: When you get sprayed by a boomer...   When you get sprayed by a boomer... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 4:15 pm

Bad technique obviously since I got booted from a pub for doing just this last night. Although I got stuck in the middle of a hallway.... the last thing I heard before I got kicked off was "what the hell is he doing?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When you get sprayed by a boomer...   When you get sprayed by a boomer... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When you get sprayed by a boomer...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The eXiled :: Game Talk :: Left 4 Dead-
Jump to: