The eXiled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHATS GOING ON!!!

Go down 
+2
ShitHeel
teekay
6 posters
AuthorMessage
teekay

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-12-23

WHATS GOING ON!!! Empty
PostSubject: WHATS GOING ON!!!   WHATS GOING ON!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:49 pm

Hey, guys i'm back i was traveling for the past month so this si why u didn't see me Smile... shoot me an invite when you guys wanna play Smile

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Back to top Go down
ShitHeel

ShitHeel

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-12-09

WHATS GOING ON!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHATS GOING ON!!!   WHATS GOING ON!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:09 am

Hey buddy, welcome to our new home.
Back to top Go down
Kristy

Kristy

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-12-10

WHATS GOING ON!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHATS GOING ON!!!   WHATS GOING ON!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:21 am

where did you travel to? also, do you have l4d? nice to see you teekay, its been a loooooong time
Back to top Go down
http://www.turdburglars.org
Nova

Nova

Number of posts : 204

WHATS GOING ON!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHATS GOING ON!!!   WHATS GOING ON!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:13 am

hey bro post an intro if you can be arsed.. us ny boys need to flex!
Back to top Go down
MAN

MAN

Number of posts : 81

WHATS GOING ON!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHATS GOING ON!!!   WHATS GOING ON!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 6:40 pm

Hey! What's going on teekay? Long time no see... Smile
Back to top Go down
krazykid

krazykid

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-12-12

WHATS GOING ON!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHATS GOING ON!!!   WHATS GOING ON!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 12:53 pm

Hey TK... are y0u int0 cars??? l0l

nice t0 see yu0 buddy!
Back to top Go down
teekay

WHATS GOING ON!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHATS GOING ON!!!   WHATS GOING ON!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:00 am

krazykid wrote:
Hey TK... are y0u int0 cars??? l0l

nice t0 see yu0 buddy!

Yeah i am actually Smile... i loves me some turbos!! Smile
Back to top Go down
teekay

WHATS GOING ON!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHATS GOING ON!!!   WHATS GOING ON!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:01 am

MAN wrote:
Hey! What's going on teekay? Long time no see... Smile

Whats going on man Smile... where do you guys play now days?...
Back to top Go down
krazykid

krazykid

WHATS GOING ON!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHATS GOING ON!!!   WHATS GOING ON!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:15 pm

TK, I just sheered my transmission mount clear off my 04 Jetta 1.8T! I guess 24psi, 310FTQ to the wheels takes a toll on the drive train! lol Now I am looking for a beater so I can take this off the road and mess with it over the winter.

What are you driving?
Back to top Go down
teekay

WHATS GOING ON!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHATS GOING ON!!!   WHATS GOING ON!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 10:17 pm

sweet... yeah make sure u same money and build it right... get a nice size turbo run less boost and still me shit load of power Smile.... a BB 50 trim would be ballin on that 1.8l. I drive a 95 dodge stealth twin turbo AWD, before that i had 3000GT VR4 ( two of them actually)... i also owned few DSMs Smile.... yeah i'm a Mitsu guy Smile....
Back to top Go down
krazykid

krazykid

WHATS GOING ON!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHATS GOING ON!!!   WHATS GOING ON!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 2:24 pm

Nice rides dude. I found a tranny with a limited slip dif, 50kmi and he is even throwing in a 6 puck clutch and light weight flywheel for $800 locally. I will send it out and get new bearings and a quick rebuild. then while the motor is out I will drop in forged rods and new gaskets and what not. the compression is still mint so no need to machine the block and dive into new pistons.

I was lookign at running a T3/T4 super 60, or a GT2871. I already have the fueling and software for a turbo that size... anything bigger and I need injectors and another tune.
Back to top Go down
teekay

WHATS GOING ON!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHATS GOING ON!!!   WHATS GOING ON!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:40 am

krazykid wrote:
Nice rides dude. I found a tranny with a limited slip dif, 50kmi and he is even throwing in a 6 puck clutch and light weight flywheel for $800 locally. I will send it out and get new bearings and a quick rebuild. then while the motor is out I will drop in forged rods and new gaskets and what not. the compression is still mint so no need to machine the block and dive into new pistons.

I was lookign at running a T3/T4 super 60, or a GT2871. I already have the fueling and software for a turbo that size... anything bigger and I need injectors and another tune.

I really wouldn't want to go over a BB 50trim with a stage 3 turbine wheel on that little 1.8L Smile... but unles you like revving till 8.5k i guess a super 60 would do Smile... what are your goals with this car??... really 300whp is plenty enuff on a FWD... and is still fun to drive Smile... 50 trim would give you just enuff lag so that you still have some traction Smile....
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

Number of posts : 204

WHATS GOING ON!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHATS GOING ON!!!   WHATS GOING ON!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:43 pm

teekay you little fucker.. if you join a game of tf again and do not select my team i am going to put a homing device on you all game.. this is a promise!
Back to top Go down
teekay

WHATS GOING ON!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHATS GOING ON!!!   WHATS GOING ON!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:46 pm

Nova wrote:
teekay you little fucker.. if you join a game of tf again and do not select my team i am going to put a homing device on you all game.. this is a promise!
Nova, I try to be on your team but it's always full Sad... i guess people love you maannnn... Smile....
Back to top Go down
krazykid

krazykid

WHATS GOING ON!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHATS GOING ON!!!   WHATS GOING ON!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 1:24 pm

TK... GO SKIING WITH US!!!!!!!!

And do a legit intro page. lol
Back to top Go down
MAN

MAN

Number of posts : 81

WHATS GOING ON!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHATS GOING ON!!!   WHATS GOING ON!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 1:47 pm

Yeah, do a legit intro page before you come with us... I need to know how many rounds to bring with me. Wink
Back to top Go down
teekay

WHATS GOING ON!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHATS GOING ON!!!   WHATS GOING ON!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:45 pm

krazykid wrote:
TK... GO SKIING WITH US!!!!!!!!

And do a legit intro page. lol

heheh maybe Smile

yo son, whos that girl in your avartar???? Smile Shocked cyclops
Back to top Go down
krazykid

krazykid

WHATS GOING ON!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHATS GOING ON!!!   WHATS GOING ON!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:00 am

^ FAP, FAP, FAP affraid

I dunno, some myspace slut.. I looked up cute avitar to compet with Faith and Synth and found her... BINGO
Back to top Go down
teekay

WHATS GOING ON!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHATS GOING ON!!!   WHATS GOING ON!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:18 pm

krazykid wrote:
^ FAP, FAP, FAP affraid

I dunno, some myspace slut.. I looked up cute avitar to compet with Faith and Synth and found her... BINGO

...sweeeet Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WHATS GOING ON!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHATS GOING ON!!!   WHATS GOING ON!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHATS GOING ON!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The eXiled :: General Discussion :: Off Topic-
Jump to: