The eXiled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Melee script exploit Video

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Big_Monkey_Brother

Big_Monkey_Brother

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Melee script exploit Video Empty
PostSubject: Melee script exploit Video   Melee script exploit Video Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:36 am

Shows how effective a melee script can be in LFD and they're right - pls fix Valve! It's pretty funny to boot...

Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Big_Monkey_Brother/

PostSubject: Re: Melee script exploit Video   Melee script exploit Video Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:02 pm

Shocked Holy crap... I see how it was done (cycling through the different equipment items at blazing speed, reducing the wait time between melee attacks).

I admit that WAS funny, but horrrrrrribly broken. I can't imagine this would be a massive problem on a competent VS server since it would be obvious to everyone else that the person is running the script (shuffling through weapons/items for a start), they'd just get vote kicked.

Definitely needs a patch!
Back to top Go down
Sir Griffin

Sir Griffin

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Melee script exploit Video   Melee script exploit Video Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:22 am

lol, theres a few things in need of repair. Such as logs glitching/rolling onto players at the end of a hard-fought campaign, and the barn on Blood Harvest. Maybe their waiting because their gonna patch it all at once.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Melee script exploit Video   Melee script exploit Video Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 11:43 am

Sir Griffin wrote:
lol, theres a few things in need of repair. Such as logs glitching/rolling onto players at the end of a hard-fought campaign, and the barn on Blood Harvest. Maybe their waiting because their gonna patch it all at once.

Sounds like someone is bitter after last night Very Happy (jk)

We were doing great on a VS game of Blood Harvest, the tree log had been knocked towards the back of the house (out in the open), and as the APC made the turn around the house it drove INTO the log ramming it towards and subsequently pinning Griffin underneath while a 10+ mob kicked him into unconsciousness (hilarious, but messed up at the same time).
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Melee script exploit Video   Melee script exploit Video Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 11:45 am

haha griff =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Melee script exploit Video   Melee script exploit Video Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:05 pm

On the subject of broken things in the game, I'd like to propose that when playing Blood Harvest, our group of players has a tacit agreement that we won't defend the barn and instead will try to defend the house. I don't want to sound like a hard-on, but the barn is broken as fuck and makes everyone but the smoker useless, even the tank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melee script exploit Video   Melee script exploit Video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Melee script exploit Video
Page 1 of 1