The eXiled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm gone and shit hits the fan.

Go down 
+6
Faith-away
Ocean_NB
ShitHeel
Big_Monkey_Brother
VampiricCorn
Scynthus
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Scynthus

Scynthus

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-01-05

I'm gone and shit hits the fan. Empty
PostSubject: I'm gone and shit hits the fan.   I'm gone and shit hits the fan. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 11:16 pm

Hi...

WHAT THE FUCK?!

I'm on 'break' and come back to THIS?! lol... I've only been told a short story as to what happened so I can't say much but I totally disagree with the actions taken so that is why I am here. Glad to be here though. I think most of you know me, I hope everyone is doing well. For those who don't know me, I AM THE ALMIGHTY SHARPSHOOTER!!! BAHahaahaha (in your face Faith!!1)
Back to top Go down
VampiricCorn

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: I'm gone and shit hits the fan.   I'm gone and shit hits the fan. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:13 am

Hey Hey It wouldn't be the same with out you here!

now all we need is ray.
Back to top Go down
Scynthus

Scynthus

PostSubject: Re: I'm gone and shit hits the fan.   I'm gone and shit hits the fan. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:45 am

Vamp! Sup man, long time no headshot! lol!
Back to top Go down
Big_Monkey_Brother

Big_Monkey_Brother

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: I'm gone and shit hits the fan.   I'm gone and shit hits the fan. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 6:10 am

Good to see you here man. Good times - where'd you go away to? Europe on holiday, anywhere interesting?
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Big_Monkey_Brother/
ShitHeel

ShitHeel

Number of posts : 152

PostSubject: Re: I'm gone and shit hits the fan.   I'm gone and shit hits the fan. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:15 am

Hi and welcome! Glad to have you aboard, we need someone to keep Faith in check Suspect
Back to top Go down
Ocean_NB
Admin
Ocean_NB

Number of posts : 188

PostSubject: Re: I'm gone and shit hits the fan.   I'm gone and shit hits the fan. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:32 am

Gurtman wrote:
Hi and welcome! Glad to have you aboard, we need someone to keep Faith in check Suspect

House rule, Faith and Scynthus can't be on the same team in TF2, and I Faith team jumps to save his ass, we kick him. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://exiled.forumotion.net
Faith-away

Faith-away

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: I'm gone and shit hits the fan.   I'm gone and shit hits the fan. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:06 am

Oh please, even in my prime of TF2 sniping, I'm at best 50/50 vs. Scynthus. Last time we played over the weekend, I got 1 kill on him and he got me like 15 times. Plus, when he snipes, I don't bother playing sniper anymore because it's overkill.
Back to top Go down
Ocean_NB
Admin
Ocean_NB

PostSubject: Re: I'm gone and shit hits the fan.   I'm gone and shit hits the fan. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:11 am

Faith-away wrote:
Oh please, even in my prime of TF2 sniping, I'm at best 50/50 vs. Scynthus. Last time we played over the weekend, I got 1 kill on him and he got me like 15 times. Plus, when he snipes, I don't bother playing sniper anymore because it's overkill.

Bla bla bla, no one is buying your shit, Faith, you're an awesome sniper, regardless how you stack up vs Scyn. You sniping w/ no good snipers on the other team to distract you is total topside dominance, and leaves us w/ only the sewer tour option.

Last time we played there was you, Scyn, and Frank on the same team... who is going to put up any resistance? You're argument of "we're not all sniping at the same time" lacks any reassurance, as all snipers on one team means no counter snipers.
Back to top Go down
krazykid

krazykid

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: I'm gone and shit hits the fan.   I'm gone and shit hits the fan. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:38 am

Whats up broski! nice to see you on this side of fence.

And dont worry Scyn and Faith, I just tuned up my AIM BOT and I might be able to hang with you guys next game.
Back to top Go down
Ocean_NB
Admin
Ocean_NB

PostSubject: Re: I'm gone and shit hits the fan.   I'm gone and shit hits the fan. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:40 am

krazykid wrote:
Whats up broski! nice to see you on this side of fence.

And dont worry Scyn and Faith, I just tuned up my AIM BOT and I might be able to hang with you guys next game.

Krazy, is there anything you're not awesome at? My hero... *swoon*.
Back to top Go down
krazykid

krazykid

PostSubject: Re: I'm gone and shit hits the fan.   I'm gone and shit hits the fan. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:49 am

Well, I never flew a plane. But once I do that, I will offically recieve awesome status over everything on earth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm gone and shit hits the fan.   I'm gone and shit hits the fan. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:45 am

Hey Synthus! (damn iPhone crapped out, deleting my intial response to this thread)

I almost didnt recognize you the other week when you signed on to play L4D with everyone. I guess I will just have to get used to seeing your new avatar, and lament the loss of the crazy bumble bee one Razz
Back to top Go down
Ocean_NB
Admin
Ocean_NB

PostSubject: Re: I'm gone and shit hits the fan.   I'm gone and shit hits the fan. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:46 am

Lugburz wrote:
Hey Synthus! (damn iPhone crapped out, deleting my intial response to this thread)

I almost didnt recognize you the other week when you signed on to play L4D with everyone. I guess I will just have to get used to seeing your new avatar, and lament the loss of the crazy bumble bee one Razz

He still uses it as a spray.
Back to top Go down
Scynthus

Scynthus

PostSubject: Re: I'm gone and shit hits the fan.   I'm gone and shit hits the fan. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:56 pm

Haha, unfortunately my 'break' wasn't traveling anywhere Sad

Back in the day Faith you could own me non stop. Since I was away, you got rusty because there was no one who could match your skills ^_^

I know someone who might be able to teach you how to fly Krazy Razz Good to see you too bro.

Ya I like the drums so I decided to switch it up a bit. I chose a simple pic. (lol RB)

And yes the IMA BEE pic is still my spray. I don't think I'll ever change it... I've had it as my spray for so long my friend even bought me a mouse pad with that pic on it lol.

I'm gone and shit hits the fan. Ima_be10
Back to top Go down
Faith-away

Faith-away

PostSubject: Re: I'm gone and shit hits the fan.   I'm gone and shit hits the fan. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 3:50 pm

Your memory must be terrible Scynthus. I never "owned" you. Not back in the early days where we met on The Elders server. Not back in the early days when it used to take an hour just to get on the CON server. Never. At BEST, we were even on a given night.
And I was certainly not an "awesome" sniper that last night we played, as Kristy and Gurtman continuously crossed the bridge with no fear. I was unable to hit shit that game except for the noobs.
Back to top Go down
krazykid

krazykid

PostSubject: Re: I'm gone and shit hits the fan.   I'm gone and shit hits the fan. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 3:56 pm

Just becasue she was crossing the bridge didnt mean she wasn scared! I allways here her saing "Fuck that Faith is out there..." LOL
Back to top Go down
Scynthus

Scynthus

PostSubject: Re: I'm gone and shit hits the fan.   I'm gone and shit hits the fan. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 4:30 pm

lol. Well your the only person who has ever forced me to switch out of Sniper. So there!

Ah yes, "The Elders", the very first server I joined at launch. That was a pretty cool server. Few weeks later I switched to CoN and you followed me over. Good times.. good times...

Its a good thing you followed Cool
Back to top Go down
Ocean_NB
Admin
Ocean_NB

PostSubject: Re: I'm gone and shit hits the fan.   I'm gone and shit hits the fan. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 4:34 pm

Scynthus wrote:
lol. Well your the only person who has ever forced me to switch out of Sniper. So there!

Ah yes, "The Elders", the very first server I joined at launch. That was a pretty cool server. Few weeks later I switched to CoN and you followed me over. Good times.. good times...

Its a good thing you followed Cool

So Faith is like a Trojan virus, piggybacked in on Scyn. You need to be more careful, or next thing you know we'll be overrun by compliment fishers, trolling w/ self loathing bait.
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

Number of posts : 204

PostSubject: Re: I'm gone and shit hits the fan.   I'm gone and shit hits the fan. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 5:16 pm

krazykid wrote:
Just becasue she was crossing the bridge didnt mean she wasn scared! I allways here her saing "Fuck that Faith is out there..." LOL

put it this way.. if i drag kristy across the bridge i get yelled at..
and sooner or later "i fell in the lake"...
Back to top Go down
Faith-away

Faith-away

PostSubject: Re: I'm gone and shit hits the fan.   I'm gone and shit hits the fan. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 7:35 pm

Fuck you Ocean! I don't self-loath! And I only troll when I need to!

And I used to LOVE the Elders and playing some of the other maps (Well was one of my favorites for sniping).
Back to top Go down
Baby~J

Baby~J

Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: I'm gone and shit hits the fan.   I'm gone and shit hits the fan. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 3:11 pm

Hey Scynthus good to have you aboard
Back to top Go down
Sir Griffin

Sir Griffin

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: I'm gone and shit hits the fan.   I'm gone and shit hits the fan. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:32 am

Scynthus wrote:
Back in the day Faith you could own me non stop. Since I was away, you got rusty because there was no one who could match your skills ^_^

I own you both. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm gone and shit hits the fan.   I'm gone and shit hits the fan. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm gone and shit hits the fan.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The eXiled :: General Discussion :: Introductions-
Jump to: