The eXiled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A feast in honour of Lugburz

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ocean_NB
Admin
Ocean_NB

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2008-12-09

A feast in honour of Lugburz Empty
PostSubject: A feast in honour of Lugburz   A feast in honour of Lugburz Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 11:06 am

Back to top Go down
https://exiled.forumotion.net
Kristy

Kristy

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: A feast in honour of Lugburz   A feast in honour of Lugburz Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 11:30 am

fuck i love bacon! i'll take two of the wraps please! also schedule me a triple bypass for when i am done eating. tata for now!
Back to top Go down
http://www.turdburglars.org
Nova

Nova

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: A feast in honour of Lugburz   A feast in honour of Lugburz Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 11:49 am

nom nom nom...
the best thing about being single is you can eat any amount of bacon any time day or night.. i might just give this a shot =)
Back to top Go down
krazykid

krazykid

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: A feast in honour of Lugburz   A feast in honour of Lugburz Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 12:03 pm

That stick of meat would fuck me up!

Ill take two please. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A feast in honour of Lugburz   A feast in honour of Lugburz Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:16 pm

Shocked ... that's a lot of meat! I've seen my share of meat-logs in my day, but never one that huge or masterfully crafted. No, wait. That last bit didn't come out right Embarassed

For whatever reason, this got me thinking of a Perry Bible Fellowship comic I read once:

A feast in honour of Lugburz PBF117-Bacon_Egg

also good:

A feast in honour of Lugburz PBF010-Instant_Bacon

I used to love the fuck out of some bacon. On a somewhat funny/disgusting/sad/yet still funny note: There are a pack of Oscar Myer "cheese filled" hot dogs buried deep within my parents freezer from 2001, the year I stopped eating meat. Every time I drive back to MD to visit, I sift through the contents of their freezer (which is massive) in search of frozen hot dogs nearly 8 years old just to see if they've thrown them out pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A feast in honour of Lugburz   A feast in honour of Lugburz Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:28 pm

Ocean, I'm almost appalled you didn't include a Turducken in your tribute to my chaste lifestyle free of meaty goodness:

A feast in honour of Lugburz Meat-turducken

Now if only Tofurkey started making these for vegetarians.... OM NOM NOM NOM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A feast in honour of Lugburz   A feast in honour of Lugburz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A feast in honour of Lugburz
Page 1 of 1