The eXiled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I had a hard time getting in last night

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Baby~J

Baby~J

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-12-09

I had a hard time getting in last night Empty
PostSubject: I had a hard time getting in last night   I had a hard time getting in last night Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 8:50 am

First off I have to agree with monkey expert is hard as hell. that was fun though then I got thrown in this chain of events where I kept getting booted had to rstart everything then I coudln't get into anything then I got probbed by zerotolerance( I am still having trouble sitting) all the time I think I was lets just say having to many cigars then when I finally got in I played like crap. I still had fun though!!!! I post my resignation on the tf2forum on the con server this morning so I am done. afro God I love these emoticons
Back to top Go down
ShitHeel

ShitHeel

Number of posts : 152

PostSubject: Re: I had a hard time getting in last night   I had a hard time getting in last night Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:30 am

I think Steam was just fucking up last night. And, Expert is insanely hard. Before that one update some of the VS servers ran on Expert and you couldn't make it 5 feet out of the safe house.

I saw your resignation...well done! Wonder how long until it's locked/deleted? They live in "fantasy-land" over there geek
Back to top Go down
Ocean_NB
Admin
Ocean_NB

Number of posts : 188

PostSubject: Re: I had a hard time getting in last night   I had a hard time getting in last night Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:53 am

I agree, if people have shit to say here, let them say it... good or bad. No deleting threads and pretending the conversation never happened.
Back to top Go down
https://exiled.forumotion.net
Nova

Nova

Number of posts : 204

PostSubject: Re: I had a hard time getting in last night   I had a hard time getting in last night Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:05 am

dude that was a great post you did over there.. if they bitch you out over that then they are seriously just demented or on crystal meth..
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

PostSubject: Re: I had a hard time getting in last night   I had a hard time getting in last night Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:12 am

oh yeah steam was doing odd things last night... the friends part.. that's how i got booted it said i wasnt logged in to steam friends... i wonder if that had anything to do with why my server thing wouldnt work... i'll try again this weekend when i have more time....

but expert.. naa man no thanks.. i am happy enough barely surviving advanced or whatever we've played.. i dont need any tiny mistake of which i make tons to haunt me :p

(the "send" button at the bottom always frightens me - i wish it said post lol)
Back to top Go down
Faith-away

Faith-away

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: I had a hard time getting in last night   I had a hard time getting in last night Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:31 am

Ah Nova, master of shooting the poor alarmed cars.
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

PostSubject: Re: I had a hard time getting in last night   I had a hard time getting in last night Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:34 am

Faith-away wrote:
Ah Nova, master of shooting the poor alarmed cars.

tell me not to do something and see what happens :p

i remember my first time playing.. faith says.. oh yeah nova.. dont shoot the car.. the alarm will go off and a hoard will come... i stopped... pondered things... thought to myself... why are we playing this game... so i shot the car.... was infinitely more interesting than not shooting it...

faith laughs... then laughs again when i tried to shoot it a second time =)
Back to top Go down
Faith-away

Faith-away

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: I had a hard time getting in last night   I had a hard time getting in last night Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:59 am

Haha yeah, after the alarm went off, all I hear it shooting noises and the car going "bloop bloop".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I had a hard time getting in last night   I had a hard time getting in last night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I had a hard time getting in last night
Page 1 of 1