The eXiled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Inspired by Lug and his walls of text

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scynthus

Scynthus

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Inspired by Lug and his walls of text Empty
PostSubject: Inspired by Lug and his walls of text   Inspired by Lug and his walls of text Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:57 pm

Got any cool/funny stories to tell?! Tell them here so everyone can read them.

I have one! (several)

(psych related)

So this guy gets a message from Jesus that says, "I have an important message for you the next time we meet, but before I can meet you again you must purify yourself." So this guy undresses, shaves himself from head to toe, and drenches himself in cologne.

He is now "purified", so Jesus returns. His message was that the country is being run very poorly and that he had every solution but he needed a messenger (the guy). Jesus then starts listing off ways to fix the country and this guy wrights everything down and mails it to the President. His letter was 16+ pages worth of "fixes" for the country.

Obviously the President never gets it so nothing was getting "fixed". Jesus returns to the guy, says that he has failed him, and that he needs to force the President to do everything that was on the letter. So this guy sends another letter threatening the President.

Now the FBI enters the picture. They storm this guys apartment, searching everywhere for him. He's no where to be found. Three days later they find him climbing the wall of the white house with a 9 millimeter handgun in his back pocket.
Back to top Go down

Inspired by Lug and his walls of text Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inspired by Lug and his walls of text   Inspired by Lug and his walls of text Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 5:27 pm

They're not "walls" of text so much as Micro-novellas.

Mini-books? Pocket-prose?

If you appreciate my retarded ramblings, follow my twitter feed c/o http://kfink.tumblr.com (not that it matters, I just happen to post weird work related conversations off and on) Neutral
Back to top Go down

Inspired by Lug and his walls of text
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The eXiled :: General Discussion :: Off Topic-
Jump to: