The eXiled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When Hate meets Love

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir Griffin

Sir Griffin

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-12-20

When Hate meets Love Empty
PostSubject: When Hate meets Love   When Hate meets Love Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:32 am

Hello everyone. I'm Sir Griffin. I'm fast-talkin', political, and I can own you so hard that when I camp, you don't complain.

I am loyal to a fault. I am forgiving. I am a philanthropist, if I personally know you. That may seem un-philanthropist like, but I do not give to the undeserving. Fuck them.

I like to play L4D and TF2. My favorite map is 2fort. My favorite map is No Mercy.

I hate willful ignorance.

I support the Jews cause in the mid-east, but hate how much they control over here.

I recently pressed Grand Larceny charges on a former friend. Why? Because I was so enraged that after all I'd done, it hadn't been appreciated. Don't think that's right? Look at it this way - at least I didn't bash his fucking head in with my bat, at night, in his driveway, after work.

I like Nova, Gurt, Monkey, Ocean, Ballsac, MAN, Lugz, Krazy, Faith-away, Scynthus, chocolate, Assclown, sex, oral-sex, bong hits, weed, Kristygoon, computer games, gaming with friends.

Revenge.

Church Of Norris likes to do ass-to-mouth. I hope fucking Sympathy falls out of a helicopter.

I am very team oriented. I once left the safe room to rescure a teammate and died myself. No, not because I'm a nub, but because Nova and MAN are selfish hos.
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: When Hate meets Love   When Hate meets Love Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:46 am

griff's the man =)
Back to top Go down
Ocean_NB
Admin
Ocean_NB

Number of posts : 188

PostSubject: Re: When Hate meets Love   When Hate meets Love Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:52 am

And the award for best intro goes to....

Welcome aboard, Griff. Hope to see more of you around.
Back to top Go down
https://exiled.forumotion.net
Kristy

Kristy

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: When Hate meets Love   When Hate meets Love Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:59 am

yay hi griffy! nice to see you here and keep on keepin on
Back to top Go down
http://www.turdburglars.org

PostSubject: Re: When Hate meets Love   When Hate meets Love Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:21 am

If I can say one thing about Griffin, it's that he'll always be the first one to grab the intel ... as long as it's under 18 and willing Razz

Fantastic write up Griff. Speaking of bong hits, have you listened to the band "Sleep"? Suuuuuuuuuuper slow early B-Sabbath influenced sludge (8/10 songs are about getting stoned). Might I also suggest "OM" (same singer/bassist), "Electric Wizard", "EyeHateGod", and "High on Fire" (Joe Preston from The Melvins did a brief stint in this band). Not that I'm assuming you like doom/sludge stuff, but if you want to get fucked up to some bone crushing music, check it out.
Back to top Go down
Harry

Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: When Hate meets Love   When Hate meets Love Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 4:00 pm

Hey! Why wasn't I mentioned? Crying or Very sad

Just kidding, welcome aboard! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sir Griffin

Sir Griffin

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: When Hate meets Love   When Hate meets Love Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 12:31 am

Harry wrote:
Hey! Why wasn't I mentioned? Crying or Very sad

Because Harry, I love you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Hate meets Love   When Hate meets Love Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Hate meets Love
Page 1 of 1