The eXiled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last nights 2fort battle!

Go down 
+10
Baby~J
Dub_P
FHCtyler21
ShitHeel
Ocean_NB
Faith-away
Scynthus
Big_Monkey_Brother
Nova
W][LDF][RE
14 posters
AuthorMessage
W][LDF][RE

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Last nights 2fort battle! Empty
PostSubject: Last nights 2fort battle!   Last nights 2fort battle! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 6:06 pm

well there was none but shall we? 209.40.101.100:27015 afro
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Last nights 2fort battle!   Last nights 2fort battle! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 8:07 pm

i am ready to rock.. tonight is as good a night as any to get it started =)
Back to top Go down
Big_Monkey_Brother

Big_Monkey_Brother

Number of posts : 183

PostSubject: Re: Last nights 2fort battle!   Last nights 2fort battle! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:00 am

Good game tonight - fast, intense, and a lot of fun.

I liked the part when Faith was frustrated and angry... but I especially liked my FALCON WREEENNNCHHHH used on Captain Fal{CoN}
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Big_Monkey_Brother/
Nova

Nova

PostSubject: Re: Last nights 2fort battle!   Last nights 2fort battle! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 2:35 am

yeah i had a lot of fun tonight.. a few heads were turned but it all went down without any fuss which was nice =)

my favorite part was keeping faith dominated for most of the night.. and my random head scratching crit that didnt even go near him yet somehow damaged him..
Back to top Go down
Scynthus

Scynthus

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Last nights 2fort battle!   Last nights 2fort battle! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 3:19 am

Indeed, it was a very fun night on 2Fort. Felt like home again. Nova, I almost had you a few times after I switched to the Blue Underdogs. Your pretty good at dodging bullets.
Back to top Go down
Faith-away

Faith-away

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Last nights 2fort battle!   Last nights 2fort battle! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:46 pm

I would hope that the Insta-Spawn goes away to only Quicker-Spawn or something...like 10 seconds? AND WHERE'S MY HLXSTATS!
Back to top Go down
Ocean_NB
Admin
Ocean_NB

Number of posts : 188

PostSubject: Re: Last nights 2fort battle!   Last nights 2fort battle! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:56 pm

Yea, the fast spawn sure takes away form the competition. Too much walling up. Kill someone under the grate, meet them entering the courtyard.
Back to top Go down
https://exiled.forumotion.net
Nova

Nova

PostSubject: Re: Last nights 2fort battle!   Last nights 2fort battle! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 1:04 pm

already complaining....
Back to top Go down
Ocean_NB
Admin
Ocean_NB

PostSubject: Re: Last nights 2fort battle!   Last nights 2fort battle! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 1:41 pm

already? ... still
Back to top Go down
Faith-away

Faith-away

Number of posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: Last nights 2fort battle!   Last nights 2fort battle! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 3:20 pm

I'm trying to figure out whether Nova was talking about me or Ocean...most likely both.
Back to top Go down
ShitHeel

ShitHeel

Number of posts : 152

PostSubject: Re: Last nights 2fort battle!   Last nights 2fort battle! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 9:35 pm

Holy shit! I've really missed a lot!!!
Back to top Go down
FHCtyler21

FHCtyler21

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Last nights 2fort battle!   Last nights 2fort battle! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 1:06 am

Good to see you all in game tonight.... definitely good to see the huge turnout like days of old Cool
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

PostSubject: Re: Last nights 2fort battle!   Last nights 2fort battle! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 1:23 am

32 players wow.. good to see you in the sewers again tyler.. i love it when the gods are with me and i catch you napping =)

a lot of oduches on the server.. and why were they picking on me lol
but silence from my end quickly forced them to move on to others which was nice.. i didnt even read most of that chat.. couldnt find time!
Back to top Go down
Dub_P

Dub_P

Number of posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: Last nights 2fort battle!   Last nights 2fort battle! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 2:19 pm

Good games last night also good to see alot of old faces in the server.
Back to top Go down
Baby~J

Baby~J

Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: Last nights 2fort battle!   Last nights 2fort battle! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:15 pm

Hey Dub good to hear from you. Sorry I missed you last night but we had a baby sitter and I have to take what i can get. LOL Anyway look forward playin with ya
Back to top Go down
Kristy

Kristy

Number of posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: Last nights 2fort battle!   Last nights 2fort battle! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 5:47 pm

Good games last night. I always enjoy playing with you guys, as well as others that I haven't played with in a long time. I could really go for some sesame chicken right now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.turdburglars.org
Xyless

Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Last nights 2fort battle!   Last nights 2fort battle! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:55 am

Good to see everyone back on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last nights 2fort battle!   Last nights 2fort battle! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:18 am

Although I have a tendancy to show up late to these thngs, I had a blast on the 2Fort server (thanks wildfire!) last night Smile
Back to top Go down
krazykid

krazykid

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Last nights 2fort battle!   Last nights 2fort battle! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 9:27 am

whats with the laggy ass stompfest server? It was the first time I got on there last night, and had a decent 43-46 ping, but I was getting lag killed left and right. I would plant stickie bombs and someone would come around the corner, I would right click, nothing would happen for a second, then they guy would be shooting me or I would be dead just as the bombs pop off. I was getting distroyed.
Back to top Go down
Ocean_NB
Admin
Ocean_NB

PostSubject: Re: Last nights 2fort battle!   Last nights 2fort battle! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 9:50 am

krazykid wrote:
whats with the laggy ass stompfest server? It was the first time I got on there last night, and had a decent 43-46 ping, but I was getting lag killed left and right. I would plant stickie bombs and someone would come around the corner, I would right click, nothing would happen for a second, then they guy would be shooting me or I would be dead just as the bombs pop off. I was getting distroyed.

What's w/ you playing Stomp when you lobbied so hard for a server of our own. Now that eXiled has one, you're not rallying the troupes for some gibbage on 2Fort? Razz

I was so in the mood for 2Fort last night, but everyone was in L4D, and i'm pretty sure Nova used some sort of Jedi mind trick on me, cuz i PMed him to come play TF2, and next thing i know i'm playing L4D. I say "playing L4D", but due to fuck-up after fuck-up it took almost 2 hours to finally get a good/complete game going.

I guess the moral is, always follow your instincts. The Valve gods were trying to tell me i was supposed to be playing TF2.
Back to top Go down
krazykid

krazykid

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Last nights 2fort battle!   Last nights 2fort battle! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:18 pm

wait what??? we got our own server now? Where did i miss the memo?

I was only there casue I think ECUPirates was there or someone else i knew... nobody else was online at the time.
Back to top Go down
Ocean_NB
Admin
Ocean_NB

PostSubject: Re: Last nights 2fort battle!   Last nights 2fort battle! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:31 pm

krazykid wrote:
wait what??? we got our own server now? Where did i miss the memo?

I was only there casue I think ECUPirates was there or someone else i knew... nobody else was online at the time.

Check out the box labeled Game Servers, below the ShotMix box. .:eXiled:.24/7 2Fort|FastRespawn|HLStatsx| is the old CoN 2Fort server. Wildfire brought it with him, and Zero turned roundhouse into the L4D server you see below it.
Back to top Go down
Ballsac

Ballsac

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Last nights 2fort battle!   Last nights 2fort battle! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:40 pm

Ocean_NB wrote:

What's w/ you playing Stomp when you lobbied so hard for a server of our own. Now that eXiled has one, you're not rallying the troupes for some gibbage on 2Fort? Razz

I was so in the mood for 2Fort last night, but everyone was in L4D, and i'm pretty sure Nova used some sort of Jedi mind trick on me, cuz i PMed him to come play TF2, and next thing i know i'm playing L4D. I say "playing L4D", but due to fuck-up after fuck-up it took almost 2 hours to finally get a good/complete game going.

I guess the moral is, always follow your instincts. The Valve gods were trying to tell me i was supposed to be playing TF2.

I agree ocean i am really wanting to play tf2 over l4d latley.
Back to top Go down
Scynthus

Scynthus

PostSubject: Re: Last nights 2fort battle!   Last nights 2fort battle! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:47 pm

Ballsac wrote:
Ocean_NB wrote:

I agree ocean i am really wanting to play tf2 over l4d latley.

This is due to the lack of maps to play on. I'm really hoping that Valve's next big patch (should be smaller more frequent) for L4D is going to add more maps. I myself still really enjoy eXiled co-op + versus, but I can see why people are starting to lose interest and again, is most likely due to the map problem.
Back to top Go down
Xyless

Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Last nights 2fort battle!   Last nights 2fort battle! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 9:05 pm

All they have to do is fix the custom map problem, and everyone will be happy.
Back to top Go down
Big_Monkey_Brother

Big_Monkey_Brother

Number of posts : 183

PostSubject: Re: Last nights 2fort battle!   Last nights 2fort battle! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 9:14 pm

Xyless wrote:
All they have to do is fix the custom map problem, and everyone will be happy.

If they do that and get the next TF2 update released at the same time and we'll have a valve orgasm...
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Big_Monkey_Brother/
Nova

Nova

PostSubject: Re: Last nights 2fort battle!   Last nights 2fort battle! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:42 am

this was two nights ago.
some phrases that come to mind are you guys suck.. and "you are dead!" (heavy voice)
Last nights 2fort battle! Ctf_2f10
Back to top Go down
Scynthus

Scynthus

PostSubject: Re: Last nights 2fort battle!   Last nights 2fort battle! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:05 pm

Nova wrote:
this was two nights ago.
some phrases that come to mind are you guys suck.. and "you are dead!" (heavy voice)
Last nights 2fort battle! Ctf_2f10

Maybe if you paid attention to your TF2 tips you and your team wouldn't be dead!
Back to top Go down
Dub_P

Dub_P

PostSubject: Re: Last nights 2fort battle!   Last nights 2fort battle! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:09 pm

wow I don't think I've ever seen the whole team dead on a side note that crown looks sweet next to my name. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last nights 2fort battle!   Last nights 2fort battle! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last nights 2fort battle!
Page 1 of 1