The eXiled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Litfu$e Intro

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Litfu$e

Litfu$e

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Litfu$e Intro Empty
PostSubject: Litfu$e Intro   Litfu$e Intro Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 9:09 pm

Hello all. My real name is Dave. I am 35 and actually work with Monkey and Smuggler. Very soon I will be a father of 2 - not sure what that means for gaming time? Currently my PC is in my bed-room so that both kids can have there own room. I am quite because I don't want to "disturb the witch" (as my wife is sleeping some of the time).
Back to top Go down
Kristy

Kristy

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Litfu$e Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Litfu$e Intro   Litfu$e Intro Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 12:42 am

Nice to meet you, Dave! I hope you use headphones when your lovely wife is sleeping. If not, we will be sure to yell out "HI MRS LITFUSE!" Congrats on your expanding family!
Back to top Go down
http://www.turdburglars.org
ShitHeel

ShitHeel

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Litfu$e Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Litfu$e Intro   Litfu$e Intro Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:14 am

Believe her, I know first-hand that they will!
Back to top Go down
Harry

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Litfu$e Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Litfu$e Intro   Litfu$e Intro Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 12:16 pm

Hahaha, "disturb the witch" I like that!

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
krazykid

krazykid

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Litfu$e Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Litfu$e Intro   Litfu$e Intro Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 1:39 pm

whats going down? Nice to see ya aboard. I will catch ya in a game somewhere.
Back to top Go down

Litfu$e Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Litfu$e Intro   Litfu$e Intro Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:18 pm

Lit, I'm sometimes also faced with the same problem as I live in a one bedroom apt with my girlfriend and when she sleeps or has bad headaches I've gotta use headphones. Oddly enough, if I talk semi-low it won't disturb "the witch", but only after she's really zonked out. Congratulations on your growing family. I've vied against kids myself, instead filling the void with two dogs (which are like perpetual toddlers without daycare or college loans) ;-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Litfu$e Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Litfu$e Intro   Litfu$e Intro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Litfu$e Intro
Page 1 of 1